Issue with Signatures?

mike325ci

I see that after the forum upgrade/update, my signature is not working like it used to.

I noticed that URL tag has now been turned off. Okay, fair enough.
But I see that IMG is "ON" yet my image (signature image) doesn't show up-- just the tag itself as text.

However, I see other people on the site with their usual signatures w/images, so it can't be site-wide.
I tried editing my signature (well, had to go back and remove my links / URL tags) but no go. Putting the image link in my browser shows the image, so the link itself between the IMG tags are fine.

Anyone else have this issue?
And what am I doing wrong...?

(see my signature below and you will what I mean):

mike325ci

oh, you too! i thought it was only me... maybe it's only joint MR2/AllTrac owners? haha... very weird how it works for some people though...

i also noticed a post where someone trying to post an IMG in a thread came up just as the text with the code tag and URL and all, not the image inline like it should be...

i guess this upgrade is still buggy...

Gary ST165

is BBCode disabled ? :shrug:

disbbcode.jpg

mike325ci

Gary ST165":1a1w39xj said:

wow gary, you are GOOD!!!!! haha, i didn't even see that-- good catch!
yes, those two boxes are checked (disabled) by default. i guess part of the upgrade was that reverting back to default values.

thank you. looks like my signature works.

celi_wabbit -- did you check that too? see if it works for you also...

celi_wabbit

mike325ci":1qth6qim said:
Gary ST165":1qth6qim said:

wow gary, you are GOOD!!!!! haha, i didn't even see that-- good catch!
yes, those two boxes are checked (disabled) by default. i guess part of the upgrade was that reverting back to default values.

thank you. looks like my signature works.

celi_wabbit -- did you check that too? see if it works for you also...

no, I did not catch that also... :eek:wned: did you put a check mark on both?

Oh yeah!!! thanks Gary..