Post your Daily Driver

toayoztan

^what motor swap?

My brother was DDing an EG hatch for a while before getting his X3. We threw in a GSR motor for next to nothing. It was actually pretty perky and fun to drive (compared to my heavier integra GSR), also having decent gas mileage (25-30).

Bryan

celi_wabbit

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

JunkCar.jpg

Grey_Matter

that accord wagon is tits...

my alltrac is my daily driver, but only because i have too much money dumped into my jetta, and to keep my insurance low i can only put 1000 miles on my frontier.

bring on the pics:
the all-trac:
2010-12-03_15-37-06_313.jpg

the Jetta:
MyGLI213.jpg

the Frontier:
2010-10-22_16-46-37_721.jpg

alltracst185

Grey_Matter":3b5y0e1h said:

my alltrac is my daily driver, but only because i have too much money dumped into my jetta, and to keep my insurance low i can only put 1000 miles on my frontier.

bring on the pics:
the all-trac:

the Jetta:
MyGLI213.jpg

the Frontier:
Why would you DD a rare car like an all-trac instead of a Jetta?? And you have a 92 which is little more rare than most.

Darkstar20999

toayoztan":eew635e6 said:
^what motor swap?

My brother was DDing an EG hatch for a while before getting his X3. We threw in a GSR motor for next to nothing. It was actually pretty perky and fun to drive (compared to my heavier integra GSR), also having decent gas mileage (25-30).

Bryan

just a zc motor so it was easy to bar ef hatchs are like a tin can on wheels hahaha egs are just a lil bit bigger and heavier i love my alltrac like 100 times more lol

Grey_Matter

alltracst185":jwxpacib said:
Grey_Matter":jwxpacib said:

bring on the pics:
the all-trac:

the Jetta:
MyGLI213.jpg

the Frontier:
Why would you DD a rare car like an all-trac instead of a Jetta?? And you have a 92 which is little more rare than most.

because the Jetta is a full on show car, it gets driven to club functions and shows thats it. i'd drive the frontier but in order to keep my insurance low i can only drive it 1000 miles a year. the Celica is only a temporary DD, but for now it is the Daily

FLASHBACK

Grey_Matter":2jep46p1 said:
alltracst185":2jep46p1 said:
Grey_Matter":2jep46p1 said:

bring on the pics:
the all-trac:

the Jetta:
MyGLI213.jpg

the Frontier:

because the Jetta is a full on show car, it gets driven to club functions and shows thats it. i'd drive the frontier but in order to keep my insurance low i can only drive it 1000 miles a year. the Celica is only a temporary DD, but for now it is the Daily
i woulda guessed the frontier to decently cheap insurance wise too, as long as you put the celica in that weekend car plan

theUNYTEDone

Grey Matter: did you ever noticed your wheels are mix-matched? unless that's intentional...

anywho, here's my DD...

my other DD is a white F250 w/ piperack. :rofl:

Attachments

• srt.jpg
    srt.jpg
    422 KB · Views: 2,524
  • srt2.jpg
    srt2.jpg
    417.7 KB · Views: 2,524
  • gt4.jpg
    gt4.jpg
    359.8 KB · Views: 2,524

Grey_Matter

theUNYTEDone":2uyngojt said:
Grey Matter: did you ever noticed your wheels are mix-matched? unless that's intentional...

on which car?
all 4 of the Jetta's wheels are the same and all 4 of the Frontier's wheels are the same...so im assuming you're talking about the celica?...according to my pic of the Celica, it does look as if the wheels are orientated different...i never knew they were until right now...im just waiting for Ronal to get back to me about the wheels im after, so i'm gonna leave them...lol

d1alltrac

WarTowels":26u07p13 said:
...and most importantly in 2003 the rear window became glass instead of plastic. In Maine's cold and harsh environment, plastic rear windows are known to crack rather easily.

They switched to glass in 2002. AFAIK, MY02 and MY03 are the same except early 02's have the 2 hole oil jet bolts.

I don't have any good pics of my daily right now. Just imagine a black MR2t with 93-95 wheels and 94+ tails. :p

GT4times2

XLarge":2fbwyufu said:
blueE8.jpg

´03 Toyota Corolla hatchback 1.8 (2ZZ-GE) 6speed mt

I wish these cars came to the States. I'd own one in a heartbeat. I love these cars. Toyota, always failing the US market. :x

XLarge

GT4times2":33mmpm75 said:
... Toyota, always failing the US market. :x

You're joking. Toyota USA sell or sold so much nice cars we here in Europe never get our hands on. We don't have Scion here, never had the MR2 turbo, the Solara or the Sienna. Additional Toyota Europe stopped selling the Previa, the Camry, the Celica and the MR2. There are only boring bread&butter cars left

WarTowels

d1alltrac":3s4dka1g said:
WarTowels":3s4dka1g said:
...and most importantly in 2003 the rear window became glass instead of plastic. In Maine's cold and harsh environment, plastic rear windows are known to crack rather easily.

They switched to glass in 2002. AFAIK, MY02 and MY03 are the same except early 02's have the 2 hole oil jet bolts.

I don't have any good pics of my daily right now. Just imagine a black MR2t with 93-95 wheels and 94+ tails. :p

You (aka wikipedia) are right about the glass, but if I had an 02 my interior would be a horrific red vs. the boring tan I have.

-Towels