Tri State Area Meet

EricGT4

I would like to organize a meet up of tracs in our area and would like to gauge the interest. I am not sure what exactly we could do for this meet up yet but that can be decided after we have an idea of how many people would be interested.

97JZA80

I got some outstanding issues to deal with but nothing that is too major, at least as far as i know. I'd be willing, but more interested in something well past the holidays...besides im anxious to show off my stock wheels (winter wheels just went on). :lol:

LegacyofDan

just logged into at.net for the first time in about month...i would be down, provided its not too far way, i am very much short on funds, but i will be getting a second job very soon, so i should be able to. set up time date and location and we can start planning it out. :)

alltracpirate

hey, we go to a couple of rally america events. people there know the tracs and we always get noticed. the next one is in michigan late january; snodrift. another close event is STPR in early june located in wellsboro, Pa. anyone interested in a road trip?

pirate

88gt4DE

Im thinking alot closer , i think alot of people just did wellsboro over the summer too ....

celi_wabbit

Hopefully I'll get the car running by then. I missed the last meet you guys did, so, I'm definitely up for this one. I have to meet all you guys in person. The only people I've met so far is Dan and Lamont.

EricGT4

Well as long as we can find somewhat of a centralized town to meet in I can start looking for maybe some shops with dynos or a track or even just a good restaurant with a solid parking structure nearby so we are in something not insanely cold. If you guys that are interested can post your location I'll start looking.

97JZA80

Good restaurant and parking are normally a win. Centralized location I think is still up in the air as different people come depending on whats running....lol. Most have their locations available to view, ....we need a new frappr style map just for the northest so we can get a real centralized location picked out.

edit...

Forgot we did start a NE ALLTRACS map on googles new tool...a bunch of us are registered on that.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8& ... 36&t=h&z=7

88gt4DE

Funny , I didnt know about this map ... jeezzz must have been under a rock that day. Yup Bel Air looks like the spot ... now for a warm spot .. or semi warm 8)

myuglyst162

hey im new here but i would love to meet up with you guys and see alltacs in person dont see any near me. but maybe when its warmer my uncle own a muscle car shop and he hosts car show every so often. its located in lyman orchards middlefield ct. beautiful area. i can see if we can host something come spring would enough people be willing to come to ct tho. and i know ill be intersted in buying a running project car if people bring one to sell. : )

LegacyofDan

alright i will be the driving force to get this started up again.

So the idea is to meet up at Bel Air.

Excellent.

This will be an alltrac/non alltrac meet. meaning even if your alltrac is down(like mine are) or are not in long distance driving order, such will not be an acceptable excuse ;)
lol jk.
but no really just drive your DD then.
but still... i firmly believe it has been far too long since all of us hung out last and made fun of the questionable pizza hut waiters and their questionable desires.
so alltrac or not i think we all should get together.

Just cause ALOT of us tend to have busy schedules and what not, and it can be a nightmare planning with all of us. how does the weekend of April 2nd or the 3rd sound
to you guys?

remember the more the merrier :)

once we plan on a time and date, we can then accurately plot and plan where precisely we will meet up.
plus it should be warmer by then.