Sluggish Performance Problem (SOLVED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

guys,

you are my last chance! Tomorrow I have an engagement at the government who looks whether my car is ok and I get my licence plates so that I can drive on roads legally. But at the moment it works nothing!I measured that I have stock fuel pressure.

The car ST185 CS, totally stock; hasn't been moved for one or two years! I just bought the car, rebuilt the engine (pistons, bearings, HG, some sealings and belts)

My problem is:
When I push the throttle, the boost goes up but the car doesn't really show power. It has full boost but no power!
The car is totally stock and I didn't modify anything!
I changed the following parts:
AFM, ECU, fuel pump, complete injector rail, TB, TMIC, MAP sensor

I don't know what I should change now and how I can find a solution! Maybe anybody of you had the same problem, or somebody has a suggestion what else I can try, but I don't know anything else at the moment!

thanks in advance
mario

mofoparrot

Well, I had something of the sort of the same problem, and we reduced it to being clogged cat's. Hope that helps.

A

Anonymous

at the moment I also changed the whole exhaust system! the cats are ok!

-==L=a=N=c=E==-

Full boost and no power? sounds like ya ECU is retarding all your timing. Therefore no power.

Is your knock sensor connected, and is it working?

st185-sainz

I got it now! It was the ignition timing! It was not properly adjusted. It ignited 20 deg after ODC!!! Therefore it was not running properly!

this post can be closed.

thanks for all your help!

mario

Status
Not open for further replies.