Tri-State Area

Hey glad to hear from you. I don't want to jack some one's thread, but at the 1st. on the month [April] my secound trac will be delivered from Pa.. And believe it or not it is also not running, well it is, just not fully. Hope to have them both running by the last of spring. Over on indian ripple rd. at K-marts on Friday night there's a group of car oweners who Just park and admire each other's cars. Don't know much about when this starts up but is after the wheather is nice in the evenings. There is all makes and models, some moded up and some painted up and some that are just plain old stock. I have not been able to attend one of these get together's yet but plan on doing so this year. This is just off of 675 & indian ripple rd., don't know if that is Bevercreek or Kettering! If you come by way of 675? You turn west on indian ripple rd. From what I hear they start gathering around 5:30/ 6:00 pm. goes to when there is nobody left to talk too. Maybe I'll see you there.

95wrc

Well based on previous post i see i may not have the only white ST205 in Ohio..

Derek N. , Mason,OH (literally down the street from Kings Island)
95 WHITE ST205 WRC 64,000 MILES (currently fastest lawn ornament in US)
Full OEM Toyota Recaro "confetti" SEATS w/ Toyota recaro st205 rails
Recaro matching back seats
98 dash trim (grey)
98 3 spoke wheel and shift knob
98 floor mats (hypersports)
98 projector headlights
2 speaker door panels
Kouki rear lights and clear on rest of car (thanks Wolfie!)
SS-III f/r and side skirts
Real TRD spoiler from OZ
Special Edition dark grey badging instead of emblems
JDM keyless..
JDM snow tires (after 5 years of not moving still not flat!!)
Move to come once im driving again!!

Big thanks to Todd T for all his help ..

white91

Hey, I'm in Toledo, OH. About 6 months ago I bought a red '90 st185 from a guy in Milwaukee. Right now I'm just trying to get everything back in good condition. I am waiting for my RC swap to get here since my engine/trans have so many things wrong with them. Once I get that in I plan on getting the rust fixed and full paint job. I like white cars. I posted pics in the gallery section if you want to check them out. Hopefully I will get to meet come of you guys since I have only seen 1 other st185 in person. As far as I know, I have the only alltrac in Toledo :(

I now have two 88 All-trac's. The first is the blue one curently being put back to stock and working some running issue's out. But the #2 All-trac is black and has 1st. and 2nd gen MR2 engine that has built internals.
Need to put some kind of air filter on it, thinking about going with the K&N cone, but just not quite made up my mind yet. Any suggestions?
Need to put the PVC tubing back together and hook it back up with the oil catch filter installed. Get a top tranny mount bracket installed, hook up and change all vacume hoses over to silicone hoses, relocate battery to rear of car, reinstall middle console, clove box and it will be road worthy. Hope to drive it to the Tri state meet in September.
As of right now engine only has about 10 miles on rebuild.
CelicaGT_90 down in Chillicothe is comming up to help me put the blue one back together and work out it's running issue's.
Then it is on to rust restoration on it.
If anyone is willing to help out your welcome to contact me at jackandmelodie@hotmail.com. I don't have to much on funds, but I can feed you good and cover your expense's + some minimal fee's.
Thanks buffalohunter7321

ToySlider

95WRC

If you or anybody else with an st205 ever passes through the dayton area, let me know cause i so want a ride in your car. And to maybe pick your brain about how to go about getting one of these legal in ohio if possible.

I would also drive down just to see it in person. :D

zblu81

Lansing, MI here. There was another Lansing guy posting regularly but I haven't heard from him in about a year. I've heard rumors of a few other all-tracs in the surrounding towns but not seen any.

CMS-GT4

Anyone in the St Louis area or Southern IL?

We are considering moving there and I am trying to feel out area so we can decide.

bloodMoney

I'm in Chicago, but we have a yearly meet down in Utica, IL. :)

I still think that you should move up to Chicago.... We need more AT owners up here...

CMS-GT4

Likely won't move the Chicago. Right now the option is Edwardsville. We are still on the fence if we are going to go. Not keen on moving to colder climate, plus it might throw a wrench in my school work so far. We are trying to weigh out pros and cons, and as of right now it sounds like that area is even more boring than here, but at least here we have mountains to go play in, that and low taxes.

bloodMoney

I do agree with you Josh..... I loves me da Dragon :)

Are you going to come out next year? Its kinda sad that you live down there and missed it this year.....

CMS-GT4

If we move, I am 99% sure I am not going to the Dragon. I did not go last year for a few reasons. First meet I missed. I was at all of them except the very first one. I will miss the fun roads and mountains. Not sure if there is any enjoyable driving in the midwest.

EDIT: I am curious about this meet you mentioned. About how big is it?

bloodMoney

Most of the details are over on 6gc.net as this was originally set up a few years ago.....

Midwest meet

The pics start on page 7 and mine are on page 8. We basically meet up, chit chat for a bit, then drive up 71 to Matthiessen state park for some hiking. Not your ordinary car meet, but it makes for a decent day.

If you want to come out this year, let me know and we might bring out the alltrac as well :)

CMS-GT4

As long as everything is sorted fine I will likely try and come up. I need to know about the emissions laws. Is it state wide that requires testing? I am not huge on two plates. I own a place in TN still I will keep. I might register the car there just so I do not have to have two plates. The RC front end is far too nice to put a plate on. :D

bloodMoney

Agreed. I just keep my front plate in my windshield.... Not technically legal, but most cops won't mess with you.

As far as emissions, for OBDI (considered everything before 96) there shouldnt be a test. Post 96 cars will need a test every two years IIRC. This is what's keeping me from 3s swapping my 96 GT. So you will be alright with the trac, but the z will need a test.

EDIT: there is no visual inspection either.... It's plug in, read codes (if any), send you on your way. I don't know why it wouldn't be state wide, the EPA is located down in Springfield....

CMS-GT4

They can test the Z, but the alltrac is running a rev3 JDM engine, and turbo back exhaust so I wanted to make sure. I may need to install a cat. I was sort of planning to do so anyway to cut down the noise and for the sake of the person driving behind me.