Salem, Oregon: Weekly Meets

2_Liter_Turbo

For those of you who are close to Salem, OR. I host weekly meets in Salem on Sundays at 3:30pm. It was originally at Five Guys on Lancaster, but we may be moving it to Sharis on South Lancaster by Winco. I'm there in my ST185, but most of the guys there are in other various cars. It would be cool to have some more celicas there!

2_Liter_Turbo

We should be, we have been keeping it weekly. We moved it to Sharis for sure (just got back from it). I'll try to remember to PM ya a day in advance next week. We had a lot of people this meet, but not a lot of cars. We are working on getting some events started in the area, so we were mainly focused on talking about that rather than our cars, lol.

-Steve

2_Liter_Turbo

If you plan on coming that early, you can just stop by my place to bs for a bit (I live literally a block or two from sharis). Most people don't get there until 3:45-4, ha ha. PM me your number, and I'll throw you a text with mine. And yes, it'll be happening rain or shine. We mostly bs inside over grub anyways.

2_Liter_Turbo

Thanks for coming out man, it was cool meeting you. Sorry we talked more 240 stuff than celica stuff, ha ha. It's hard when we are out numbered :bangshead:

187flatliner

wasnt tripping on it, had a good time.......like i said i have a problem with talking parts when i cant seem to get the name off my tongue.

Just noticed this thread, thought I'd drop a line. I have a teal 92 185, haven't driven it in over a year now. Just got the parts to do the timing belt and a few other things. What color is your All-Trac? A friend of mine told me he has spotted one in town a few times but never been able to catch up with the owner.

2_Liter_Turbo

92 All-Trac":2hznsdsb said:
Just noticed this thread, thought I'd drop a line. I have a teal 92 185, haven't driven it in over a year now. Just got the parts to do the timing belt and a few other things. What color is your All-Trac? A friend of mine told me he has spotted one in town a few times but never been able to catch up with the owner.

Well, we don't do the meets anymore due to lack of interest. Hopefully we'll be able to get some things going this spring/summer. My alltrac is a medium red pearl (lots of people call it maroon, lol). It sometimes has stock wheels with snow tires on it, but mostly has a set of flat black 17" wheels. It's my DD for now, so I'm sure your friend has seen it once or twice, lol. Definitely hit up 3SGTE.net or JSMotorsports.org (local Oregon forum), I post on those forums more frequently.