FS: 1990 ALLTRAC

thae

I'm selling a 1990 Alltrac Celica 4 wheel drive with a JDM 3sgte 2nd generation at 225 whp. Engine was replaced by the previous owner and was not able to complete the swap and so I bought it of him instead. Body has 277,000 kms and the JDM engine has 65,000 miles. The car was only taken off insurance 2 months ago. It comes with new winter tires on steel rims and 12" sub with1000 watts amp. Emission was done 4 months ago good for a year. I'm located in Ajax,Ont. Selling price at $6000.00 or make me an offer. I could attached some pics but i don"t know how to do it.
New parts:
Walbro fuel pump
fuel tank and filler neck
custom 3" downpipe
flex pipe
exhaust pipe
custom sleepy headlight with HID
upholstered seats, original leather is under the new cover
For more info call 4164566269 or email at thaebern@hotmail.com

[

Autobot

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

Interior.jpg

Engine.jpg

thae

Thanks Autobot

I guess you got the pics from Kijiji(Toronto)

I appreciate it a lot.

thanks again

CMS-GT4

Did you make those headlights yourself? Something you would consider selling or sharing with us to try ourselves?

thae

Thanks, I did made it myself. A little tampering with the headlight mechanism and its still fully functional and still reversible in seconds.The headlights are from two fog lights with HID lights. The hard part was trying to find a fog light housing that would fit, either too big or too small.

I will see if I have time to write the steps.

CMS-GT4

thae":1gd6jram said:
Thanks, I did made it myself. A little tampering with the headlight mechanism and its still fully functional and still reversible in seconds.The headlights are from two fog lights with HID lights. The hard part was trying to find a fog light housing that would fit, either too big or too small.

I will see if I have time to write the steps.

Awesome, I would appreciate it.