Fender Replacement

timco

My passenger side fender is dented up/scratched/rusted. Looking to replace both the driver side and passenger side. Anyone know where to look? Checked a couple of places with no luck. Either stock replacement or maybe carbon fiber(if found). Let me know.
thanks
kris

timco

Will the gts fenders fit w/o being flared? Not that being flared is a huge issue I guess. Was thinking they were a bit different.

Thanks for the response,
Kris

celi_wabbit

timco":jtrtdt6s said:
Will the gts fenders fit w/o being flared? Not that being flared is a huge issue I guess. Was thinking they were a bit different.

Thanks for the response,
Kris

If you have the 5th gen celica, GTS fenders are flared and bolts right up.

timco

ah I have the 4th gen ><
Things are just not available anywhere. Cant find the part number for them(im blind i guess) to ask toyota if they have any.

187flatliner

no the supra fender will not work....

ANY FENDER OFF OF THE 4TH GENS...NO MATTER THE ....ST/GT/GTS/ALLTRAC.....ARE THE SAME. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THE ALLTRAC WHICH CAME WITH THE LOWER FRONT MOLDINGS ATTACHED. IF YOU HAVE THE LOWER MOLDINGS THEN ANY FENDER WILL WORK. YOU JUST HAVE TO MOUNT THE LOWER MOLDINGS.

DudeMan

I can only imagine how much it would cost to ship two fenders from Poland to the US.. Probably enough to defeat the purpose.

Toyota_Todd

Toyota part number is #53801-2B080 (RH Fender)and is discontinued (at least in the USA).

Last known retail price for the above fender was $258.11.

They list a fender for the std coupe and liftback. Still available. #53801-20840 Retail $302.20 6 shown to exist in the USA.
And they also list a fender for the conv. Discontinued....

Without modifying a standard Celica fender, you are looking for a 1988 or 1989 Alltrac only fender. There seems to always be somebody parting an ST165 out on the boards. Just remember that the cladding that Toyota added on those fenders can hide a lot of sins...namely rust. You may be better off to have the seller show you the fender without the trim on it or modify a standard fender.

Good luck.