Canadian Made Underbody Braces and Strut Bars

masco

I lost the name/url of your shop. You guys were based out in western Canada if I remember correctly. I'm looking to buy some of your parts. Hopefully you guys see this.

You offered a clean rear strutbar installation with grommets, and a front underbody brace that mimicked the c-one unit but it could clear a 3 inch exhaust.

klue

Like all things, if there was enough interest we could make these.
But likely its just 2-3 people

jonnyboygt4

klue":1ewx28wd said:
Like all things, if there was enough interest we could make these.
But likely its just 2-3 people

i dont think if someone were to just make one for themself that it would cost all that much...more time consuming than anything else....the material used almost looks like 1 inch square tubing...

jonnyboygt4

I emailed them regarding the posibility of getting some made....or them sending drawings to get them made...awaiting their response but seems like a smaller operation....so we shall see...

If a GB could possibly be made Id be in for one.... :smokes:

klue

If I was making it for myself, I would just go get some tube steel and weld something up. But if you guys are interested in a group by. It would need to be something nice enough to sell to a customer. That means nice beads, excellent fit, and a quality coating for finish.

If we have 5 solid people interested, I will look into this more personally.

jonnyboygt4

id really just like to get the prints from ACE...lol that way anyone could make one up...providing they have the skill of course.. :twisted:

GT4_ever

jonnyboygt4":21a0j5fx said:
id really just like to get the prints from ACE...lol that way anyone could make one up...providing they have the skill of course.. :twisted:

I'm on the same page there! I've got access to the materials and tools, but theres no way in heck I could design it properly. It's unlikely that they will distribute their work, however.

jonnyboygt4

everything for a price.....im sure if you promised to not sell the design for profit they would especially if they dont even make them anymore...i dont think its all that big of a deal to make one either....just would take alot of time making one then making a jig to fit....it would be alot easier on a hoist....

athousandleaves

I know myself and masco will be looking for the under body brace in the near future however one of us is going to order the J-speed one pretty soon so we can just use that as a jig to get some more made up if the interest is there.

jonnyboygt4

athousandleaves":z10n398y said:
I know myself and masco will be looking for the under body brace in the near future however one of us is going to order the J-speed one pretty soon so we can just use that as a jig to get some more made up if the interest is there.

as long as the price is right...im in for one....