Toyota RC/Momo steering wheel on All-Trac?

2of81

DCP_0149.jpg

Taken from Etantshi's pic on the gallery section.

I was wondering what is needed to install this wheel onto my '93 US market column? What do I get rid of, if anything and do I need a momo adapter. All my wheel came with is a rubber boot to go between the wheel and column, when mocking it up on my white 93 something didn't seem so right. I would really want to install this on my red car and would want to do it right.

jonnyboygt4

when i installed my aftermarket wheel with a 6 bolt pattern i used NRG's hub w/ quick release listed for an alltrac/gt-four with a momo, sparco bolt pattern...install went really easy and was a quality product....and my signal lights are still functional.....id recommend their stuff.....

2of81

Yea, this is made for an OEM Toyota and didn't know if I was missing something. It appears different than the normal 6 screw steering wheels.

Gary ST165

2of81":3ujumf3v said:
It appears different than the normal 6 screw steering wheels.

in what way is it different?

i always thought my RC Momo wheel had the generic 6 screw Momo fitment... same as my other Momo wheel, and uses a genuine Momo boss.

Toyota_Todd

The pad that goes in the center of the steering wheel is removable. Once you remove it will see the 6 screws that mount the steering wheel to the hub adapter. Some guys like to use the MOMO steering wheel without the pad, just different taste.

underscore

did you just get the boot, or is there a mount under the boot? If you remove the USDM steering wheel ( a few screws and one big bolt) then the Momo whel will go right on, provided you indeed have the adapter.