clean alltrac shell

darkturbo'

im getting kinda tired of dealing with rust, anyone see any decent shells? or fairly cheap alltracs that are safetied and etested? i have alot of parts so i can work out a deal with someone (w/o rims, w/o exhaust.. etc)

Stubble

There was a white one in toronto for $5000 on kjiji a month ago. Owner thought the head gasket may have gone because it filled the coolant overflow on long drives, but it looks like he put a lot of work into it. Not sure if it is still for sale.

darkturbo'

damn, missed it.. thx anyways, if you see anything else let me know! my alltracs turning out decently but the one rocker is somewhat rough.. looks good until you see it from underneath

darkturbo'

i think i might buy it.. if its safetied and etested that is, and not too financially troubling, i think 4500 is a little steep but thats kinda hard to say from 500kms away. im not sure about the front lights tho.. if i bought it i'd have to see how they look with my rc bumber.. and the regular ones are classic. body looks pretty clean though.. hope i can give it a good and appreciative home.

Insan3

i was talking to this guy, he said the under body is pretty rusted hence the price of 3k. he said is mainly on the frame rails and rockers

darkturbo'

Insan3":1y8erzj9 said:
i was talking to this guy, he said the under body is pretty rusted hence the price of 3k. he said is mainly on the frame rails and rockers

you might be looking at the wrong one, this one is black with custom headlights

darkturbo'

Insan3":13lnr2b4 said:
LOL i was thinking about the white 1 my bad.

no worries man, ya i talked to that guy too.. not worth it at all.. whats wrong with alltrac owners in canada and not dealing with rust in the first place(not saying he's one of them).. or keeping it only to a minimal amount of surface rust.. bad owners are killing this car.. i guess if it really bothered me i could spend the money and have mine fully restored.. sorry i felt like ranting

jonnyboygt4

have you taled to the guy with the black one yet? if you dont like those headlights...ill take em....lol trade ya for my classics lol

Insan3

There post on how to mod them that way. I know man I can't an inch of rust my car it would drive me nuts. It be like a splinter on the back of my mind.