Tri State Area Meet

88gt4DE

mike325ci":3608m68d said:
LegacyofDan":3608m68d said:
WarTowels":3608m68d said:
There should be a New England forum, cause this North East thing is bs. :pissed:

Soooooo far away.

-Towels

i understand man, so where would be a good median for you and adam and rest of the MA guys to meet us PA, MD, DE guys?

easy answer: New Yawk Citay!!! :p Of course, don't bring your car here cos you'll ruin your suspension... :shoots:

i haven't been on the boards much lately, but i'm up for a meet soon as well :) i have a school reunion on the weekend of the 16th, otherwise i should be good... 50% chance i can come in the alltrac-- if the alternator/battery/starting thing doesn't haunt me! keep me in the loop, dan~

Yeah , we bring out cars to New York City we might as well hand the keys to someone when we get there .... :lol:

LegacyofDan

will do Mike :)

New York City would be an awesome idea, but i am not driving any cars into that city...haha

I would be up for a meet in New York, Plus it would be a great median between everyone, be it the Maine guys, New Hampshire, Maryland and Delware guys....I think you stumbled across a neat idea.

Though the NYC would be a lil bold of an idea.

but something middle state like outside of Albany or something would be nice, some real nice scenery out there.

what do other people think?

by the way...March 11th i am driving through north pa, all through new york, ending in Vermont.

if anyone is on the way it would be great to meet up, going to be taking the thruway.

Mafix

doesn't necessarily have to be in the city. but near it may work well. i'm doing the finish tune this weekend. so i'll be mostly ready. after i mod the roof on the car...again.

LegacyofDan

alright sounds good. i will make direct contact to a number of people, inquire and spike interest in such.

also remember this one will be more of a meet-and-greet, so if a celica/alltrac can not make it, drive in your DD :p

Mafix

if it's not the celica or the fury...
i'm not sure it would be any fun for me. mabye, far stretch, the TC. def not the sunfire. god i hate that car.

88gt4DE

My alltrac better make it or I'll need to carry a tanker truck with me to keep filling up the damn tank on the Tundra ... :lol:

88gt4DE

Mafix":shc9f3qk said:
call me before the meet. i'll get you or mike to grab me some VP when this happens.

Still looking for VP ? Didnt you and Mike talk about this a little ?

88gt4DE

I'm projectng to be done a few more things by april 1st .... where does everyone stand on running or issues ?