Sequential 6-speed and rear diff

CMS-GT4

You can read the pdf if you like. Its listed for Lancer, gt4 and Lancia. I am sure an engine plate is needed for each one unless they provide a housing for each model.
only 22,000 pounds.
http://www.maktrak.com/products.htm

I imagine for the cost, you could go to a later evo gearbox instead.

Mafix

for that money you can buy the getrag internals for the wrc celica. that's only 15K pounds. includes transfer case and e15X bell housing.

Flying Bajan

There was no such thing as a WRC Celica. There was however a Group A Celica that ran in the World Rally Championship. They uses Xtrac gearboxes, not Getrag. As did the WRC Corolla which also used to the 3S-GTE.

I have personally driven 2 ex-works Group A GTfours (ST185 and ST205) and been driven in an ex-works WRC Corolla and they were all Xtrac equipped.

We have this transmission in an Evo at our shop here in US. It is amassing. This is an open class rally car. I have a 6 speed dog box on my Gt4 and would like a sequential but its $25k. There is also a 5 speed dogre option from Sweden

My 6spd dog was made by Stafs Silent Gear in UK. they are now Elite or something else. It was designed and sold by Darel Staniforth in UK. Front and center diffs are TRD LSD's. There is a custom cast case extention that houses 6th gear. It protrudes into the left wheel well. Had to modify frame rail. It has homologated GrA gravel ratios. Everything is straight cut even final drive and oil pump gear.
5spd is still produced and should be available from Sellholm Tuning in Koping Sweden. I dont know what he does for Diffs. This kit was sold by TTE when they were in rally business along with Xtrac.
There are used XTracs out there but you will need Hybrid axles and TTE rear subframe an difff. Spares take forever to get.
Stock transmission even from RC handicaps the car bad.

Flying Bajan

I'd avoid the Staff's stuff if I were you... there was a clubmanspec GroupA GT4 here in Barbados a few years back that had one and it was perpetually breaking.

I do hear good things about Sellhom though.

Flying Bajan

Well PPG seem to be on the ball.... here is the response I got less than 24 hours after sending the request.

Hi Martin,

This gearset was only ever designed and manufactured as a straight cut dog engagement set.

Current ratios in stock are: 3.000 / 1.933 / 1.350 / 1.000 / 0.786.

Final drive ratio in stock is 4.1.

The gearset retail price is $11,995 AUD
Freight to Barbados is $370 AUD

Regards
Mark
Sales Department

Here is the deal with Staffs. First of all you cant get one unless I sell you my gearbox as they are no longer made and Staffs is out of business. The reason Staffs was created is to provide homologated ratios so that you could run FIA GrA. That is not needed any more. The problem with it was that it used a helical final drive that applied axial pressure on the case. that was corrected by fabricating straight cut final drive. I ordered my from Gemini. If you look at PPG Kit it also has straight cut final drive. That is one of reasons the cost is higher.
Sellholm sold more of these than all the others put together including XTrac. He has the greatest ratio selection. His parts are in stock so you can get them fast for repair..

CMS-GT4

I am curious what gear set Toyota Team Australia has been using in the corolla. They also make their own front and center diffs.

I was told that Sellholm had 20 ratios available. I plan to go to Sweden and purchase a kit personally. I like my 6spd but I want to try his 5spd too. I have never heard of any Australian kits. Sellholm was the official TTE kit. They may have been using that.

CMS-GT4

I talked to TTA years ago. They had a modern corolla running a st205 powertain. They developed an active center lsd for the transmission that took them to first place in their ring. They also made their own clutch type lsd for the front. I looked into it, but I could not see investing 12k usd for a road car that sees some autocross. The st205 that ran goodwood this year runs an evo transmission, be it a fancy expensive aftermarket one. I figured for my use I would be better off trying to adapt an evo9 transmission and diff system. I have sorted of opted out of that as well as I am unsure how reliable the evo boxes are.