New Jersey Meet

k2skater

hey i live in the woodbridge area if you guys wanna have a meet i gotta 5th gen gt-s . not a alltrac.. lemme know .

alltracman78

If so, when do you guys think you'll do it? 'Cause I'm driving through in Jan. Not sure when yet, and I'm not asking you to hold a time for me, just if it's when I'm passing through.

RIalltrac

Jersey is sorta a hike for me, gotta have some good motivation to take that road trip. Not completely out of the question though. I live in RI anything over 30 miles and I gotta pack a lunch :p

SnowDRiFT

...well i might be down for a get together since my car might be finished soon...its only been 7 months in the making....

Bori

WooHoo, another meet in Jersey. I'm lovin it. Well, i'm ALWAYS down for a meet. Make it happen my friend. As a matter a fact, give me a call and maybe i can help you start it up. Find out what everybody would like to do or where everybody wants to meet up.

Mafix

well keep me posted guys. i'll try to get some of us maryland guys to caravan up. oh and hey i'm running good now :D new hood and all

SnowDRiFT

i think we should hold off a big jersey meet till the spring time. i wanted to organize a nice dyno day at turbotrix and then spend the night racing at englishtown race park. let me knwo what you guys think... hopefully my car will be finished as well and we can have everyone in the NE join us... just a thought for now......

Snyder

Give me a specific date because this is what my car looks like now:

100_0693.jpg

100_0672.jpg