GI: Autovation pedals

klue

Hi guys and gyals, I stumbled across this company when shopping for a present for the girl friends new car. I got the pedal set and I can say I was definitely impressed with the quality and most importantly performance for the kit. I bought the kit for her 2006 Mazda 3. Heal and toe position is great, pedal grip is excellent, and overall craftsmanship is excellent.

Check out the website at http://www.autovation.net/
They have LOTS of options for different patterns, they have a optional heel guard, and we can aslo get custom engraved ones if we like for a small fee more. GT4, celica, or alltrac.

Im ordering two sets one for my st165(going to use the pedals listed for st18X) and one for my st185 gt2. Im also going to get GT4 and GT2 engraved respectively.

If we can get 10 orders together that's 10% off the price. I have already contacted Autovation and I have the OK to go ahead and start taking orders.
Here is a picture of the install:

IMG00127-20110105-2118.jpg

Pretty easy, peel back the stock covers, drill holes, and use supplied hardware. I used some double sided tape and polyurethane to seal it better.
This is in the interior section because id just like to see if people are interested, if we get enough people I will do a formal for sale post. Please post up which options you would like and we will do a list

1. KLUE - x2 w/heel gaurd
2. KLUE

Questions comments :

underscore

what kind of texture is on them? Can they vary in thickness? I might be interested if I can get a slightly thicker gas pedal so I can heel toe in my GT-S

klue

You can see the options they have on the website. The way they come standard is perfect for heel and toe. Grippy brake and clutch, smooth accelerator. There is also the heel guard which helps your feet slide. I use these at the track and they are literally perfect! Let me know which ones your are interested in