Spring pics of my 185 baby.

I added the first shot to the "post your car" thread, but didn't want to saturate that post with pics of my car as they trickle in. I had a buddy from work take some pics of my car with his SLR and he is slowly getting the photos over to me. So within the next week or so I have to have quite a few nice pics of my baby.

First shot has some post effects done to it - kind of like HDR but only applied to the car itself.
AT1.png

Another image without all the post processing - just some color correction.
AT2-1.png

Profile View. (For the record, every upload site I use is making the red a darker shade than the originals...more like a Maroon than a SUPER red. grr)
DSC_0144_1-1.jpg

CMS-GT4":2e6tw8z0 said:
Can't wait to see it in person.

I'm looking forward to seeing yours. Grey is the only color that I personally like as much as the super red. Some days I wish my car was grey some days I love that it's super red.

CMS-GT4

Its a dark silver. I personally think Silver and gray are two very different colors, so it may be a difference of interpretation is our case. ;)

No braket. I drilled holes in the license plate to line up with the stock holes in the RC bumper......and then I attached a plain ole metal black plate frame to the plate using the default holes on the plate with a couple of shallow nuts and bolts......then wire ties on the bottom to keep the thing from rattling. In hindsight some foam or rubber on the back of the plate where it touches the bottom of the bumper would have been better on my paint probably.

toayoztan

Looks good! Paint looks clean.

First pic is pretty damn stellar.

The second pic could have used a polarized filter over the lens (reduce the glare and even a bit of the reflection off the winshield).

Your car always looks clean, keep it up!

Bryan

88gt4DE

Very nice man .... just rolled through yer town last week on my way back from ' Dega .... :notworthy:

toayoztan":1e9xlk09 said:
Better? I just saturated the pic more really quick.

Bryan

That is better. I wonder why the upload sites all darken them up.....I can literally upload the photo, then save it and compare it to the original that I uploaded and it's several shades darker.

88gt4DE":1e9xlk09 said:
Very nice man .... just rolled through yer town last week on my way back from ' Dega .... :notworthy:

You should have yelled. I always have a standing invite for 'trac owners passing through.

2of81

Looks great! I'm glad I turned you onto this car, just wish I had it because clear coat would be sweet! Justin needs to see this.