gasket kit

RIalltrac

I've been looking at that gaskit kit for a while, I want to pick one up because it is cheap, but thats my problem. With the pain in the ass factor on replacing most gaskets on this car I'm not so sure I want to trust a non-toyota gasket that runs for half the price. I cant seem to find anyone who has admitted to purchasing one. Anyone?

Austen_gt4

yeah thats the whole purpose of me asking. i wanna see if anyone has used this b-4. noone has gotten one to see the acual quality of the kit. the cheap rice also has me concerned.

Stubble

Hmm, I hope it comes with both main seals. Also, there are a ton of other gaskets that the toyota kit comes with, including oil cooler (x3), timing cover, EGR pipe, and (if you purchase the 92-93 kit) exhaust pipe gaskets and turbo gaskets. I think I can see the oil cooler gaskets in the picture, but I can't be sure. Note that the 1990 toyota kit does not come with an EGR to intake manifold gasket or a throttle body gasket, while this one looks like it does. It would be nice for them to say intake manifold gaskets, since there is one for each side of the T-VIS.

Personally, I would trust the paper gaskets, but not the valve, cam, or main seals. But, then there is no point to getting the kit. Put it this way: do you want to pull the engine to change a leaking rear seal?