Oregon Trail Rally - May 13-15

Hey guys! I happened to roll behind the president of Oregon Rally Group today (he has a '08 WRX fitted with rally spec goodies 8)). We got to a light and he instantly said "Absolutely beautiful 185! I've been an early 90's toyota lover forever and always wanted one!" Really cool guy. Told me about the Oregon Trail Rally coming up in about a week and hoped to see me there.

I know there are a couple guys here that are involved within the rally or behind the scenes, but it'd be really awesome to show up and represent AllTrac style :D You can volunteer and get up close and personal with the action, which I've done in the past and is WAY worth it. Here are some main details:

Thursday, May 12
11am – 1pm Rally Fan Appreciation Pioneer Courthouse Square Downtown Portland

Friday, May 13
6pm – 8:45pm Fan Spectacular Portland International Raceway

Saturday, May 14
All day All day competition Hood River/Durfur Area

Sunday, May 15
All day All day competition Hood River/Durfur Area

It'd be really awesome for some other people to make it out to this! I know there is a Celica meet on Sunday, so I know that I will probably be at that. Otherwise, hope to see some other AWD buddies there :wink:

187flatliner

so i take your gonna show up at my meet then huh?????lol......i knew about this event......i was thinking of going but i had already started planning this trip around this date....

lmk for sure about what your doing and ill just give you my address and we can cruise out together or some shyt, i also know of a couple of cats coming from the salem area as well. older rwd celicas.