Post your Daily Driver

d1alltrac

WarTowels":3h8ikr0t said:
d1alltrac":3h8ikr0t said:
WarTowels":3h8ikr0t said:
...and most importantly in 2003 the rear window became glass instead of plastic. In Maine's cold and harsh environment, plastic rear windows are known to crack rather easily.

They switched to glass in 2002. AFAIK, MY02 and MY03 are the same except early 02's have the 2 hole oil jet bolts.

I don't have any good pics of my daily right now. Just imagine a black MR2t with 93-95 wheels and 94+ tails. :p

You (aka wikipedia) are right about the glass, but if I had an 02 my interior would be a horrific red vs. the boring tan I have.

-Towels

lol, I don't trust wikipedia at all, haven't been to that site in years. My brother has an 02 with glass and a quick s2ki search will bring up the oil jet bolts. :wink:

btw, if you have the tan/black i LOVE that interior.

toayoztan

WarTowels":g7mf22bw said:
I wish it was black on black. :oops:

You wish huh? You know, there's a bunch of content on the web for that kind of stuff like...bah, i'm sure you'll be able to find them :p

Bryan

CSAlltrac

Black on black for ya towels :wink: 98 Jetta, custom paint, lowered, 5k HIDs, Double limo tint(AZ sun). Driven everyday, almost rolling 200k
0315011235.jpg

trialsmaster2

The driveway, complete with GT Four and the two daily drivers
5507822151_1c449c15c4.jpg

2001 Toyota Echo 5 speed with over 220,000km on it. Still gets wicked mileage....I don't need no stinking hybrid ;)
5150089381_b6f1cfe4ee.jpg

1993 Mitsubishi Delica, 2.5 liter turbo diesel, 4X4. Don't let the looks fool you, it shares a lot of the same running gear as the Pajero/Montero. :)
4027244315_b102cac820.jpg

The Delica in bike hauling mode
4725817431_43250f5a46.jpg

darthripley

My '99 Camry w/5sfe has about 62K miles on it now.
Auto tranny is starting to act weird where it engages/disengages while cruising over bumpy roads - going to wait before I do anything with it for now.
Needs timing belt/acc belt/water pump service done, also needs new cat convertor.
I have a 4-1 header/b-pipe & I also have a mildly ported head w/reground cams to install as soon as Super 2 is running again.
Should make it a bit more fun & hp levels should be close to a stock 1mz V6.

This is an old pic, but it's the best one I have.
Joe & I changed the headlights to the dual beam 00-01 OEM Camry & we also swapped in V6 rear disc brakes to get rid of the crappy rear drums.
We've done a lot of custom work on the car since this pic was taken but still rolling on bronze 17x7 Rays G-Games :D

93cc

Here's my 81 Celica...

Attachments

• 81Celica.jpg
    81Celica.jpg
    397.8 KB · Views: 2,161
  • Celica Dropped.jpg
    Celica Dropped.jpg
    448.5 KB · Views: 2,121

88gt4DE

93cc":5pta3oxs said:
Here's my 81 Celica...

WOW ... that and an 85 was what I got rid of to get my trac ... miss that thing sometimes .. until I hit boost in the alltrac !!! 8)

magnum

Benz.jpg

98 Mercedes Benz C230, Koni suspension, 19" Work euroline wheels, Avantgarde Grill, and clear corner lights.

93cc

88gt4DE":utg6oxgg said:
93cc":utg6oxgg said:
Here's my 81 Celica...

WOW ... that and an 85 was what I got rid of to get my trac ... miss that thing sometimes .. until I hit boost in the alltrac !!! 8)

I know that feeling but I have done a few things to the celica to make it a little more fun...
Its a hybrid 22/20R, bored out, 282 cam and aluminum rockers, Dual Sidedraft Mukini 44mm carbs, OBX Header, W58 tranny, solid engine mounts (might swap one of a stock).

Insanity-74

Skoda Fabia 1.9 vRS Diesel. Pretty quick for an oil burner.....and 500 miles between fill ups :smokes: Perfect for the 160mile daily commute to work

DSC00088.jpg

88gt4DE

93cc":1620ws0z said:
88gt4DE":1620ws0z said:
93cc":1620ws0z said:
Here's my 81 Celica...

I know that feeling but I have done a few things to the celica to make it a little more fun...
Its a hybrid 22/20R, bored out, 282 cam and aluminum rockers, Dual Sidedraft Mukini 44mm carbs, OBX Header, W58 tranny, solid engine mounts (might swap one of a stock).

I had thought about dong alot of those things , Took a look at the body on both the 81 and 85 and said screw it ... we have that crap out here called salt and brine that eats cars alive. When I was out your way last June I was shocked at the cars that were still there and on the road without rust issues ... amazing country out there :notworthy:

DudeMan

1990 Toyota 4Runner SR5.

5 speed, 3.slow V6, 4x4.

I've been driving this thing daily for about a year now, while beating the piss out of it in the bush every few weeks and I have had nearly zero issues.

Luhs my truck!

P5140223-1.jpg

IMG_0514.jpg

darthripley

^ love the 4Runner :)

my mom has a 92 4WD & the V6 is even slower since hers is an automagic w/32" tires.
the V6 is trouble free though. the only trouble she's ever had with it has been the expansion valve on the a/c.
if she ever wants to get rid of it tho i'm going to buy it from her & do a 5VZ swap to make it actually fun lol