3SGTE.net NorthWest Meet - Salem, OR

2_Liter_Turbo

What: First ever www.3SGTE.net meet. All cars are welcome, but the focus is MR2's and Celica Alltracs of course!
When: Saturday May 28th, 2011 5pm till 8 or 9.
Where: Round Table Pizza at Keizer Station in Keizer, Oregon (North Salem).

Definitely post up if you plan to attend! I am reserving the banquet room so we'll have plenty of room indoors to eat some pizza, and there is TONS of parking outside the restaurant!

187flatliner

is this a everyone pitches in kinda thing or buy your own....lol....just wondering.

and are you coming to my meet this sunday?

2_Liter_Turbo

For the Pizza, I think it's out in the open. Round Table cut prices pretty considerable, so now everything is affordable, lol. We'll order food on a case by case basis I'm sure.

As for the Sunday meet, I can't, promised the woman I'd spend the day with her :crazy: lol

ST165Sleeper

I should be able to make it. I plan to go to the Import Face-Off in Woodburn on the 29th so it will be nice to drive part the way the prior to going to woodburn. If you guys are able to and in the area the import face-off looks pretty promising and should be great fun! Let me know if any of you are interested in going.

2_Liter_Turbo

ST165Sleeper":1myaa4kj said:
I should be able to make it. I plan to go to the Import Face-Off in Woodburn on the 29th so it will be nice to drive part the way the prior to going to woodburn. If you guys are able to and in the area the import face-off looks pretty promising and should be great fun! Let me know if any of you are interested in going.

I may end up going just to watch (my racecar isn't ready yet unfortunately). BTW, you are activated on 3SGTE.net, lol.

ST165Sleeper

Thanks man. I wont be racing either nor will my car be in the show just yet. Next year i plan to debut my car if its finished for BOTI at woodburn.

ST165Sleeper

Sounds like a plan to me guys! I'll be driving to dallas oregon on the 27th and ill be at the meet on the 28th and ill be going to woodburn on the 29th.

ST165Sleeper

Turned out to be a fun meet and the weather cooperated with us and only rained a little before we met and shortly after the first few of us started to leave. Pictures of this meet are soon to fallow.

2_Liter_Turbo

Good times, glad it worked out! Hopefully the next one we can get more people!

05-28-11_3SGTEmeet_01.jpg

05-28-11_3SGTEmeet_02.jpg

05-28-11_3SGTEmeet_03.jpg

05-28-11_3SGTEmeet_04.jpg

05-28-11_3SGTEmeet_05.jpg

05-28-11_3SGTEmeet_06.jpg

05-28-11_3SGTEmeet_07.jpg

05-28-11_3SGTEmeet_08.jpg

05-28-11_3SGTEmeet_09.jpg

05-28-11_3SGTEmeet_10.jpg

05-28-11_3SGTEmeet_11.jpg

The weather couldn't have been any better, considering what it has been like around here lately. It was fun putting faces to some of the names, hopefully we get a bigger group together next time!