All Illinois AllTrac Drivers! Attention!

SleepingTurbo

If you are a driver in illinois, of an all trac, please state your name, all trac body code, and location. i got a text from a buddy that there is possibly a new all trac owner in illinois in the chicago land area, specifically schaumburg, we must recruit him!

ill kick it off:
Ian Maslanka
ST165 in Chicago/Mt. Prospect

Cids185

Sorry I'm late for the party. That's probably me. Been around since the old Yahoo boards. I just don't get much chance to post these days. I lived in the border of Schaumburg/Hanover Park. I take the car out once in a while to give some posers a scare. lol. Oh right...

Cid Rusiana
ST185 / Hanover Park, IL.

Btw Ian. That twin entry xspower manifold I picked up from you last year went on to an MR2 that made 316rwhp on a 20B. I'm pretty sure it's still holding up. lol.

Attachments

• CIMG1450a.jpg
    CIMG1450a.jpg
    1,004.1 KB · Views: 7,142

CMS-GT4

I am surprised, but those wheels look good on the alltrac. Once I get my things togethers maybe we can start talking about meets.

88gt4DE

Cids185":2uwdzkfy said:
Sorry I'm late for the party. That's probably me. Been around since the old Yahoo boards. I just don't get much chance to post these days. I lived in the border of Schaumburg/Hanover Park. I take the car out once in a while to give some posers a scare. lol. Oh right...

Cid Rusiana

Btw Ian. That twin entry xspower manifold I picked up from you last year went on to an MR2 that made 316rwhp on a 20B. I'm pretty sure it's still holding up. lol.

Holy God that thing is beautiful ... this is the only and I mean ONLY car I would give up my 4th gen for ... love the wheels and the whole set up :notworthy:

SleepingTurbo

cids: im glad its holding up! thats awesome to hear.

as far as my car goes. i may not be an all trac owner any more. Id really like to sell my car but idk if i could get what i want.

im looking at E36 M3's or maybe possibly trading for a 185. but idk anybody that wants a 165 when they have a 185 lolol.

so we shall see. chris has known about this for a while. ive tried selling it in the past but i kept it and poured more money into it.

Cids185

88gt4DE":27ntts4v said:
Cids185":27ntts4v said:

Cid Rusiana

Holy God that thing is beautiful ... this is the only and I mean ONLY car I would give up my 4th gen for ... love the wheels and the whole set up :notworthy:

Thanks Rob! If I had a 165, it'll look like yours!

Cids185

CMS-GT4":o2mdwgwy said:
I am surprised, but those wheels look good on the alltrac. Once I get my things togethers maybe we can start talking about meets.

Josh, thanks. A meet would be awesome. Of course I'd probably have to trailer her if I go anywhere further south than Joliet. We all know how nerve-wracking these cars are to drive for long periods of time. You never know what's going to break. lol

Ian, it'll be a sad day when you sell your 165. But E36's are awesome cars. I think I've seen your car on craigslist a few times. I've also seen a nice clean red 185 on there as well. Dude was asking like $6k for it. If I had space and a little bit of cash, I wouldn't mind a 165 in my garage tho. Of course I'd probably get shit from the woman for buying another car. lol

CMS-GT4

I keep hearing that, but I aim to prove everyone wrong. Going to set my car up to handle daily driver duty like it once did. I can't take any long distance trips until I 1) finish the AC and 2) The paint still has a couple months of curing.

Cids185

I mean, I could drive it further if I wanted to. I have beaten the crap out of it several times before, and its held up well. I just try to avoid regular wear and tear on it since that seems to be the weakest aspect of the Alltrac. But as long as it's properly maintained, it's still has the same reliability we can expect from a 90's Toyota. It's a little weak, but I've still got AC on mine too. I think it's a must have item for a car to be considered a daily driver.

CMS-GT4

Gothcha. I am curious how many official meets are already planned this year. I am not entirely sure what I will be making it to, but I know I am going to try and get something organized for the St Louis area in the near future.

Cids185

Damn man, St. Louie is a haul. Although if we ever have like a "National" meet like the old Kansas ones, I'd be down for it.

zak062

Joe zak
Blue 165 in naperville, il but I live in belleville, il (saint louis)

Cids185":keso2u8c said:
Damn man, St. Louie is a haul. Although if we ever have like a "National" meet like the old Kansas ones, I'd be down for it.
I make the trip from naperviile, il to belleviile, il (saint louis) twice a month, its not as bad as you think.

bloodMoney

Joe, you need to call me.

I'm working out in Lisle now and you're right next to me?

BTW guys; we are hosting a meet on the 24th of this month in Utica, IL at Starved Rock State Park. If anyone is interested, I'll gladly post more details.

zak062

bloodMoney":26qwy1cu said:
Joe, you need to call me.

I'm working out in Lisle now and you're right next to me?

BTW guys; we are hosting a meet on the 24th of this month in Utica, IL at Starved Rock State Park. If anyone is interested, I'll gladly post more details.
I'm still living in saint Louis man, but I just spent 2 weeks up naperville. The 24 th is a no can do for me.

Cids185

zak062":cmu873lt said:
Joe zak

Cids185":cmu873lt said:
I make the trip from naperviile, il to belleviile, il (saint louis) twice a month, its not as bad as you think.

Joe, I think I did meet you before. Right when I was working in Bolingbrook. I was the idiot in a shirt and tie bent under the rear of your car at a Taco Bell checking for the rear diff. True the drive the drive isn't bad as I've done it before. Except now I'll be coming down from Algonquin, IL. which is a good hour North of Naperville. Either way, if Josh and you guys decide to do one, I will try my best to make it out.

zak062

Cids185":34q4squo said:
zak062":34q4squo said:
Joe zak

Cids185":34q4squo said:

Joe, I think I did meet you before. Right when I was working in Bolingbrook. I was the idiot in a shirt and tie bent under the rear of your car at a Taco Bell checking for the rear diff. True the drive the drive isn't bad as I've done it before. Except now I'll be coming down from Algonquin, IL. which is a good hour North of Naperville. Either way, if Josh and you guys decide to do one, I will try my best to make it out.

Yea I remember you, if recall correctly. I remember seeing you get on the ground to check for my rear diff and thinking what the bell are you doing. That was over 3 years ago. You sir made my day. 165s dont get that much attention.

88st165

I havent visited here in a while. Im still around though I havent driven either my 165s in over a year, just been really busy. The red one will come out to play again this summer 8)