June 11, 2011, Colt State Park, Bristol, RI meet!

haha i would have to tow her down then! I need a sub frame body mount fabbed up and other body panels fabbed up. It does suck major balls!
i still have not decided if i'm going to just part her out or keep her. I have no where else to store her to finish her up, that is the next issue i need to deal with at the moment.. blargh. I wish money wasn't everything in this world and people felt the need to rip others off, It doesn't look good for their business and I'm making sure word is getting around!

GMan

Well is seemed to have stopped raining. :)
Good luck with the car.
Hope you can make it to the CSP meet even without the AT.

Regards;
-------------------------------

88gt4DE

Any plan changes ? My car seems to be good other that the erratic fan operation which I plan to just full run the fans if the temps get too high ... no big deal ... :wink:

LegacyofDan

haha nah i had to fake that to get out of a graduation party so that i could get scarlet aligned.
lol...yeah i know dick move

btw she is inspected and good to go!! just need to finish the ebrake and i am 100%

alltracman78

^That sucks, can't you at least get one car running out of 5? :p

Meet is still on; it's supposed to shower on and off throughout the day, not rain continually.

LegacyofDan

well 2 out of the 5 are registered insured and inspected...white i need to drill and tap out the exhaust manifold studs due to the prior owner using just bolts. and a couple more pita things, timing belt, put on the intake mani, fix some toasted wires etc.

just really bummed that i could not of made it in red car. i mean i could of taken my accord or pulsar but i would of felt 100 kinds of lame doing that.

be sure to post tons of pics you guys!

GMan

Sorry I missed it. :(
Thought the rain was too heavy to make it worth while.

Regards;
--------------------------

88gt4DE

Home , unpacked and beat. Car did very well considering the roads are terrible :bangshead: No offense or anything but jesus I'll be doing yet another alignment to get the wheel straight again ... only other issue it seems R/R caliper froze sometime on way home and smoked the coating off my pretty new slotted rotor ... grrrrrrr :pissed: BUT she made it there and home ... farthest trip in her to date :D Thanks to the coordinators of the meet and for having food cooking when we got there :notworthy: Weather was not what we expected but we still had a great time ! Thanks for having us DE 165's 8)

88gt4DE

PICS !!!!

2dw6sfb.jpg

2h54mkw.jpg

34r7y2b.jpg

r73fhk.jpg

wtsu91.jpg

2saezpi.jpg

hiding from the rain ...
ea5dhi.jpg

n5lc9z.jpg

21awf8i.jpg

1zf0kus.jpg

160zwxk.jpg

6564c3.jpg

333weh3.jpg

33w3x4o.jpg

Thats it for mine , Brother will load his at some point ....

LegacyofDan

still bummed that i missed out on it, even despite the rain and the roads.
still looks like it was a fun adventure!
looks like it was good turn out as well!