2011 NE Legendary Trac's and Two's *DATE CHANGE*

esracing

I talked to the owner of the trac and there are cool with us haveing the meet there
they have karts that do 51mph and 72 mph he will work with us again on the price.
16 people will race at the same time.top 6 will be in 72 mph karts and the rest in 51 mph.

LegacyofDan

woot! woot! very sick! i am excited already!...lol i probably should get the trailer ready knowing my luck! hahah
onsite camping too?

I need to find a few bulletproof vests :D , Wait doesnt she have a twin sister :evil:

Still need to track down that wierd vibration I have in the front drivers side suspension also ....

Lamont

Well guys I spoke with the painter and he won't be able to take Phoenix in until after July 4th, so my chances of making the meet are zero.... :cry: :cry: :cry: maybe next year :roll: :roll: . I will post pics of the progress though, and maybe we can schedule something after the paint is done just to celebrate my car not looking like a bowl of fruit loops :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: . This really does sound like an awesome meet too guys :cry: :cry: :cry:

LegacyofDan

Lamont":1e2z3ucp said:
Well guys I spoke with the painter and he won't be able to take Phoenix in until after July 4th, so my chances of making the meet are zero.... :cry: :cry: :cry: maybe next year :roll: :roll: . I will post pics of the progress though, and maybe we can schedule something after the paint is done just to celebrate my car not looking like a bowl of fruit loops :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: . This really does sound like an awesome meet too guys :cry: :cry: :cry:

dude you can make...and just like they are saying...you CAN NOT miss this meet. it is EPIC...so much fun!
We will have to kid nap you if your alltrac can not make it! lol

Lamont

LegacyofDan":35szzycf said:
Lamont":35szzycf said:

dude you can make...and just like they are saying...you CAN NOT miss this meet. it is EPIC...so much fun!
We will have to kid nap you if your alltrac can not make it! lol

Trust me I don't want to miss the meet, but I don't have a spare car to drive and the paint job is leaving me with very little funds :shrug: :shrug: . I won't miss it next time and we can always have a mini-meet :wink: , most of us are within a reasonable driving distance. Don't make me feel guilty guys please :oops: :oops: :roll:

celi_wabbit

LegacyofDan":3qczjv0h said:
okay okay....okay...sigh...*tear*...you will be missed :(
lol okay i will stop making you feel guilty :p

Can I do it??? please! please! please! :evil: :evil: I'm also not sure, because I have a valve seal leak! But hell.... I'm going to try my best. If the smoke doesn't get worse by the time the meet get's here. :pissed:

Wicked Toys

Mafix":2rqzff1x said:
tim i will literally let you sleep with my wife if you actually show up with an YOUR alltrac.

Oh my what have I been missing....haha

I just put in my time for having off so I'm good just will cut my original plans short. 8)