celicaG0823.jpg

celicaG0824.jpg

IMAG0802%20(800x478).jpg

IMAG0803%20(800x478).jpg

IMAG0805%20(800x478).jpg

IMAG0816%20(800x478).jpg

IMAG0817%20(800x478).jpg

darthripley

No need for a snide remark. Everyone is entitled to do whatever they want with their car.
Remember the old saying:
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."
I think we all tend to follow that rule here pretty well, so let's keep it that way. Thanks.

REY1385

I post new pictures of my car so lets see your opinion and for the guy that say fly fast yes bro fly very fast and i open and close the door.

thanks for your comment.

magnum

If you like the way your car looks, that's what is important. A lot of people think I went to aggressive on my wheels and stretched the tires too much. But I love the way it looks so I don't care what other people think.

had my bodykit days, but the front looks interesting tho... i would rather put the whole shogun front bumper on then that custom one you have on. just my 2 cents..

REY1385

magnum":jkz9amfw said:
If you like the way your car looks, that's what is important. A lot of people think I went to aggressive on my wheels and stretched the tires too much. But I love the way it looks so I don't care what other people think.

thanks for your opinion.....

REY1385

celicat93":1n2srji5 said:
That is about the reddest red I've ever seen! Where did you get that color from?

thanks and i think if I dont remmber bad the ford super bright red E35 code color think nmot sure i will check the paint and let you know..........

Terracar

Not my taste, but I have to say it looks good. There is clearly a lot of work/effort into the body kit and it shows. Not to mention the paint looks phenomenal! I agree, that is the reddest red I have seen.

Either way very nice work. The car certainly looks good.

-Terracar

88gt4DE

Very nice paint ... and yes " to each his own " they cant all look the same or have the same stuff done ... then what would we talk about at meets ? :lol: