10.1@143mph 36psi boost on street tires

Landon

nicely done! way to stomp that rx-7. lol. good video. see what 10seconds looks like from inside. thanks![/list]

lumbercis

Pat,

What kind of problems have you had with transfer case, tranny, rear diff, if any? What's your lowest 60' to date?

Post some of your 9 second vids. :wink:

Celi-GT4

I remember my first drag race.....
Just kidding nice run pat.
1.72 aint gonna cut it though. Can you please launch the car!
1.6 would net you a 9.9 or better
I heard the right lane hooks better;)

2_Liter_Turbo

Awesome runs man! I just want to hit the high 10's with my 240, ha ha. Low 10's is bitchen! I agree though, if you get your 60's down you'll be golden! I run 1.61's with my 240, so AWD you should be in the 1.4's! Drag radials are still street tires... ha ha

lumbercis":1gk0vn3x said:
Pat,

What kind of problems have you had with transfer case, tranny, rear diff, if any? What's your lowest 60' to date?

Post some of your 9 second vids. :wink:

No current problems withe the tranny so far. But there is a company I'm in talks with that will make a dog box to my specs....we just have to come to a mutual agreement since I will be fronting the development costs.

2_Liter_Turbo":1gk0vn3x said:
Awesome runs man! I just want to hit the high 10's with my 240, ha ha. Low 10's is bitchen! I agree though, if you get your 60's down you'll be golden! I run 1.61's with my 240, so AWD you should be in the 1.4's! Drag radials are still street tires... ha ha

the nscra "true street" class for awd "have to run" street radial not "drag radial", the rwd & fwd in the class get to run drag radials....if awd was allowed to run RD's then it wouldnt be fair....for some reason the audi was protested for DR's but he got to run anyway :shock: his best on the day was 10.5, he has run 9.7 on DR's

2_Liter_Turbo

alltrac101":szxgn8bp said:
2_Liter_Turbo":szxgn8bp said:

the nscra "true street" class for awd "have to run" street radial not "drag radial", the rwd & fwd in the class get to run drag radials....if awd was allowed to run RD's then it wouldnt be fair....for some reason the audi was protested for DR's but he got to run anyway :shock: his best on the day was 10.5, he has run 9.7 on DR's

I got ya man. IMO, I think AWD should be able to run DR's, because while they will have an advantage at the launch, their top end is lacking (typically), so that's where the RWD cars shine in comparison. That's just my opinion though, ha ha. Great runs man, can't wait to see the car in the 9's!!!

Mafix

you can't run DR but you can run competition radials. something to look into if you feel like breaking stuff pat.

1chewabacha1

Pat. If you are paying for the development costs then you should own the rights to that transmission then right? Hook it up :D

Also... wouldn't a dogbox make this thing pretty much non DD'able? Main thing about your AT that is so awesome is that it can still be DD'd. Hopefully that's not the case.