Need help diagnosing cut out on my gt4

Mr.Fister

Like the title says,i was wondering if one of you guys that knows alot about the 3sgte could take a look at my car and help me diagnose why it's cutting boost at full throttle,i can bring it to you at your convenience. Thanks josh -503-481-4520 call our text, thanks guys

2_Liter_Turbo

If you can't get someone in Portland to take a look, I can down here in Salem. I can't promise that I'll find the cure, but I can take a look at it for ya. I've been working on cars for many years, lol. I also have a friend who has an MR2 local to Salem that knows a shit ton about 3SGTEs. Let me know. I'm free all day tomorrow.

RoAdbOy

have you got any modifications?
How much boost do you run?
This can be a fuelcut because of high boost.
Have you got a error code?

Rallyst175

I can take a look at it for you. I have a shop on McLoughlin which I actually saw you drive by the other day. PM me.

Mr.Fister

problem solved! i spent the day in albany today and stopped by "2_liter_turbo's" house in salem. after some investigating he figured out that the problem was that the wastegate vacuum line was pretty much disintegrated. so all we had to do was replace the line and its fine, thanks alot to steve it runs like a champ now