2011 NE Legendary Trac's and Two's *DATE CHANGE*

88gt4DE

alternate.eago":1b40b3kq said:
You should be able to count this Tim in... but not with my trac, its down for a while...

Now that's the spirit .. just make it out man 8)

LegacyofDan

Hey Eric i am going to be calling you some day soon(later today or sometime tomorrow, all comes down to schedule permitting) to get further details..

esracing

Ok good I like to see more people now!
Im going to summitpoint tomorrow and will set this up.

Its.a jdm car show im going for a win wish me luck I need it. Im in my car now damn this ac is cold as sh t!
Ill post some pics I got the wife a new camera so you know how asins are pix pix pix!

scuba

Sorry Gents, for this mission I am a no go! I checked with work and I work that Saturday. Hope you guys have a great time though and take alot of photo's. BTW; does anyone have some 35mm offset rims they are looking to get rid of?

Thanks,
Steve

88gt4DE

scuba":27r69bef said:
Sorry Gents, for this mission I am a no go! I checked with work and I work that Saturday. Hope you guys have a great time though and take alot of photo's. BTW; does anyone have some 35mm offset rims they are looking to get rid of?

Thanks,
Steve

Dislike :(

celi_wabbit

scuba":20qjhwy0 said:

Thanks,
Steve

I was looking forward to seeing what upgrades you've done since last I've seen you. :( :(

Mafix

so after talking to eric...
ok guys so none of us seem to have the drive to get this to meet it needs and deserves to be.
we suggest pushing this meet back to october when it won't be 100 degrees out and we can all prepare better.

fill in your thoughts.

88gt4DE

I'm good , if you guys feel like you dont have enough peeps lets plan something else for same weekend ... you guys call it ...

esracing

yes w need to push this back so we can get this going better and more people will have there cars fixed by then.i thinking fall cruise to the same place and the temps will be cooler also.

LegacyofDan

Mafix":3ifb5lae said:
so after talking to eric...
ok guys so none of us seem to have the drive to get this to meet it needs and deserves to be.
we suggest pushing this meet back to october when it won't be 100 degrees out and we can all prepare better.

fill in your thoughts.

i agree entirely, being the fact that i was a driving force for planning for this meet originally but since the shit storm my proprieties have been fubar'ed, my apologies.
I would of still been able to make it, but def not in my alltracs. So i am thankful that this is getting rescheduled.

88gt4DE

Funny this is getting re-scheduled cause I think i should do my new lines before then anyway ...