Canadian Made Underbody Braces and Strut Bars

Droptop93

Conrad- I had no problem with the duty and brokerge fee I just forgot about them.....its been a while since I've ordred anything from canada. Its not your fault by any means. Your customer service has been top notch!

underscore

I finally got it today! I can't wait to get it in. Thanks Conrad! I forgot to ask if you have any company sticker to toss up under my hood and give you some rep.

Conrad_Turbo

underscore":20lv6t4b said:
I finally got it today! I can't wait to get it in. Thanks Conrad! I forgot to ask if you have any company sticker to toss up under my hood and give you some rep.

I haven't had stickers made in long time (which is a shame because I have very close connections with a few decal companies). However we are actually in process of redesigning a logo...so we should have some new decals in the future.

Thomas, thanks for the compliment and no worries! Thanks for posting up your duty/brokerage cost for all to see, that way if anyone else is paying more than that they know customs isn't being fair.

Droptop93

Anytime conrad! I agree decals to show support for your business(without climbing under the car) would be kinda cool. Ill let every one know when it arrives in the next few days.

Droptop93

IMAG0230.jpg

I wonder what's in this box?.....says made in canada...idk seems kinda fishy....

Conrad_Turbo

alltracshoak, 2nd batch is going to be test fitted tomorrow and painted this week. They will be packaged and shipped out at the end of this week, that's the plan right now. Tracking numbers will be emailed to everyone in the 2nd batch once they are dropped off at the FedEx depot. There is one brace, #16, that will be held until everyone has got their braces, once they do it will be offered to Celidude.

Droptop93, I can write up a guide on how to install it. It's really quite easy, I just need to dig through the BGB to find the OEM torque specs for the hardware.

Conrad_Turbo

Boo_Guy":flo2ta0f said:
Thanks for the install guide Conrad! :)

No probs! It's really quite easy to install, even if you just took the brace and brought it under the car you'd see what hardware has to be removed to have it fit. I can understand how some would want a specific guide though. :D

Status update on 2nd batch. They've had their final coat of paint this morning and should be dry and ready inspection and packing this evening. Should be shipped out Friday as planned. I will email all the tracking numbers. :D

Droptop93

Do you have to undo both sides of the suspension? Or can I do one at a time? Very happy with it conrad! Now we need front strut bar and a rear bar that will still allow for complete top operation.......

Conrad_Turbo

Droptop93":3gg7fovm said:
Do you have to undo both sides of the suspension? Or can I do one at a time? Very happy with it conrad! Now we need front strut bar and a rear bar that will still allow for complete top operation.......

You have to remove both nuts (with washers) along with the 2 bolts in the rear at the same time. Then install the brace and reinstall the hardware.

Glad to hear you're happy with it! :D

Conrad_Turbo

Shipped!

9. & 10. athousandleaves and masco
11. alltracshoak
12. JamesDeane
13. 5thgenbliss
14. turbo4wd
15. Order via Email

Some will get tracking info sent via email from FedEx but I will email you all your tracking numbers for your reference. Looking at the tracking info from the first batch everyone has received their braces. :D

I did also talk with the FedEx rep about the customs paperwork and showed them exactly what I filled out last time. They said there was no error...so it must be someone at the customs agency that is being difficult. That didn't instill a lot of confidence in me, I'd rather it have been my mistake that I could correct... If things hang up again this time I will make things right.

Once these six packages arrive at their destinations I will contact you Tim (Celidude) if you still want the last brace.