E152F Rally Gearbox

smog7

anyone have pictures of what the interior of the light weight model? i'm guessing this sorda an rs evo version of a light weight all trac.

ccsouls

If anyone cares, I have been autocrossing this transmission for over a year now.

Really good for short tracks, but have an extra shift at many national events.

FYI.

vip09

Got it put back together. Everything looks good!

IMAG0124.jpg

IMAG0123.jpg

ccsouls

While you have that thing apart, you ought to see if you can get an MR2 LSD on it.

Martin says it can't be done, but Quaife says it can.

You could make history (and a lot of us happy) if you find a way.

vip09":63aj6vjq said:
Thanks for taking a look Pat.

I'll get this put back together soon and have it up for sale since I no longer have an Alltrac.
No Problem....it will be easier to ship if you dont button it up, box up the gear assembly & case separately....original case would make it easier to assemble (no shimming needed), but not necessary, as long as the end used knows how.
ccsouls":63aj6vjq said:
While you have that thing apart, you ought to see if you can get an MR2 LSD on it.

Martin says it can't be done, but Quaife says it can.

You could make history (and a lot of us happy) if you find a way.
Lets put this to rest....the single MR2 Diff. will not fit into a (2)/Diff awd Diff....

urbandork

ccsouls":fjukak30 said:
alltrac101":fjukak30 said:
Lets put this to rest....the single MR2 Diff. will not fit into a (2)/Diff awd Diff....

:cry: :bangshead:

hate to be the guy brings it back from the dead but if its a diff from a C series trans (obviously not awd) going into a S series trans (obviously not awd) then it can be done. Im currently running an helical diff from the c56/2 in an s54 trans. the MrS lsd dif has the same part number as a TRD diff that no longer is sold.

However Im assuming that ya are talking more about the lsd diff from an e153 trans going into a an awd E series trans like we have on the the alltrac/gt4's... from what i have heard its not possible.