1991 gt four rc service manual

ST185pinjo

Corey, I have one copy in lose sheets. I can get a scanner tonight and maybe get it up the weekeind after christmas.

Or are you already almost done?

Sorry for the late responce, but I don't look in this section often. :oops:

let me know.

As for the copy of the manual, your welcome. :D

Corey

Corey, I have one copy in lose sheets. I can get a scanner tonight and maybe get it up the weekeind after christmas.

Or are you already almost done?

I've been so busy lately with classes this semester, that as I'm typing this, I've been awake 37 hours and counting :| Lots of homework.

BUT, in the process of all the homework, i found a place that scans stuff to PDF for far cheaper than Staples (they wanted 80$!)

So, when things free up around the 16th of feb ish (spring break) i WILL scan the whole thing to pdf, and post it :)

But if you can get it done sooner, then that's great also. :)

Cheers

Corey

Terracar

Either way, it is appreciated. Sadly you could have sent it to me and I could have scanned it for free, then again shipping across the border would have probably been more than the scanning.

-Terracar

Broz

Great job Corey - appreciate the time & effort you have put in to provide this information.

Thanks again
Mark

athousandleaves

Thanks for copying this Corey!

I just printed a copy today and it looks pretty good.
Not to be a whiner or anything but a lot of the bottoms of the pages are cut off in the TC & FI sections making some charts & instructions useless :(
If you have time I'd recommend going back to the place that scanned it & ask them to do those pages over again as they didn't do it right the first time :shrug:

Annoyances aside - I am super grateful to have this manual!

Corey

Hey,

Yeah we were aware of that when it was scanned. No matter what we tried, the machine just couldn't get the whole document.

Xiansheng

guys.. I'm retarded..lol... can you delete this post too... I just posted link to 3sgte manual.. forgot I got it right here a few posts up..LOL