Exterior rubber bits

woot woot

Hi all,
My rubbers around my windsheild and windows and side windows is lifting off the car. Sort of new to working on the exterior of the car but wanted any info on how to take it off and replace or to patch it up. Did not really want to use black silicon to patch up the gaps. lol
Cheers

Brad_91

I have a similar thing going on.. I believe it is the seal that is peeling off so I'm interested in any tips as well!

Toyota_Todd

These are only servicable when you remove the windshield or the back glass. You may have to Mcguyver them in place otherwise.

Front windshield moulding #75531-20350 $70.65 retail

Rear hatchback glass moulding #75571-20430 $61.85 retail

Got a set of new mouldings chilling in my garage because some D-bag doesn't know how to use a buffer and ruined them. Its one of those projects that I have not set up with the glass installers yet.

woot woot

I had a feeling it was going to involve getting it professionally installed. Thanks for the info. The rear got replaced by the previous owner due to being smashed in for some reason had a funky smell on the carpet and a swimming pool in the spare wheel well.

Hotrodhendrix

Toyota_Todd":qoqbpyq3 said:
These are only servicable when you remove the windshield or the back glass. You may have to Mcguyver them in place otherwise.

Front windshield moulding #75531-20350 $70.65 retail

Rear hatchback glass moulding #75571-20430 $61.85 retail

Got a set of new mouldings chilling in my garage because some D-bag doesn't know how to use a buffer and ruined them. Its one of those projects that I have not set up with the glass installers yet.

Thanks for this info. My local toyota dealer told me the rear was discontinued a few months back. He is not the smartest cookie in the jar. :p

Toyota_Todd

Nope, still available. Actually sold mine to Marlon and reordered it again for myself about 2 weeks ago. Sounds like some dealers just don't like to make money.