Anyone on here from seattle?

st165-alltrac

I was browsing through Craigslist for alltrac parts and saw someone selling some wrx rims that came off their alltrac in seattle anyone on here?? And I guess while I'm on here I should ask if anyone here near seattle has st165 rear seat and interior , front fenders, sunroof, or a second gen idle air control. Or maybe even a turbo tho I probably currently don't have the funds depending on how much they go for.

st165-alltrac

Cool to see someone local! also i was looking at your project thread, your car / engine look suuuper clean!lol i hope i can get a job soon and get the ball rolling with my 165 cuz it definetly needs some attention. :( But im glad i found a all-trac to buy instead of ending up with a honda or something along those lines :D

93cc

st165-alltrac":2769gvds said:
Cool to see someone local! also i was looking at your project thread, your car / engine look suuuper clean!lol i hope i can get a job soon and get the ball rolling with my 165 cuz it definetly needs some attention. :( But im glad i found a all-trac to buy instead of ending up with a honda or something along those lines :D

check out PSTOC.org its a local toyota owners club and there are a couple of other Alltracs there too. maybe you can make it out to one of the events

st165-alltrac

i think i saw you on I-90 a few weeks ago 93cc. also nice hear of more and more all tracs in the area. also im going to need help installing a new turbo eventually when i can afford one. anyone have a place and the knowledge to do this???

93cc

Probably not me... I haven't been driving the Alltrac due to issues with the turbo oil supply line, I currently have a new turbo going in, hopefully she will be back on the road in a week or two