TSNW's 5th Annual Old Historic Cruise/Stonehenge Cruise

Terracar

Hey guys just wanted to toss an invite to anyone who wishes to join the cruise.

Toyota Syndicate NW is headed to the South-End to cruise the Old Historic Columbia Highway and make a stop at Washington's "Stonehenge". The nearly identical copy of the more famous English Stonehenge is dedicated to those who lost their lives in WWI. While overlooking the Columbia River and the town of Maryhill, it could make for outstanding photo opportunities!

The cruise will take place on September 17, 2011. We will be meeting at Shari's Restaurant, (557 Northwest Phoenix Drive, Troutdale, OR) at 9am for a quick bite and some chit-chatting after which, away we go.

If this is something you would like to participate in, let me know, send a PM if you want more details, or just show up! If you are in the area stop in for some breakfast and say hi.

Area Overview of Route
Stonehengeoverview.jpg

-Terracar

This sounds great! Would you happen to know how long we'd be gone? I have something in the early evening but would love to do this!

Terracar

I figure we would be back in Vancouver around 4-5pm. The driving is roughly 4 hours, plus a few photo ops and stopping at Stonehenge.

-Terracar

Terracar

There may be some Scions as they are part of the Toyota family. :) Come join us, share the love.

-Terracar

Terracar

Friendly bump. This is coming up this Saturday for those who want to join us. We look forward to seeing you there.

-Terracar