Pictures - updated Oct. 11, 2012

Meenya

New desktop image;)

Another with similar effects

Straight from the auction in Japan

Trip to Florida and passing through "Deals Gap"

Made it to Florida in one piece. After much needed car wash

After doing about 10K in KM in 3 weeks it was time to give the car some detailing

And last but not least

underscore

Holy crap it's like a twin of my car. Do those fog lights have two different settings? white and yellow?

Looks like a beauty, I really need to shine mine up like that.

Meenya

Thanks and no those have one setting only.

underscore":2qerdu5q said:
Holy crap it's like a twin of my car. Do those fog lights have two different settings? white and yellow?

Looks like a beauty, I really need to shine mine up like that.

GT4RC

Looking good man, makes me want to put on my cronos.

You should also head over to celicatech and check it out. It's good times :)

Meurz

Super clean, I love it. If you'd say the rain pic was still in Japan I'd believe it. 8)

Meenya

Thanks, never been to Japan but heard it's beautiful maybe one day.
"Deals gap" in the Smoky Mountains (between NC and TN states) is very pretty too but the main reason I went there is 318 turns in 11 miles ~ 17km priceless :D

Meurz":19b93957 said:
Super clean, I love it. If you'd say the rain pic was still in Japan I'd believe it. 8)

Sal

Very nice ride!!! Where in ontario are you located? We should do a celica meet before winter starts.

toayoztan

Looks good, I need to pick me up a set of the JDM turn signals, they are apparently darker orange than the USDM ones here.

Bryan

Meenya

FWIW I checked and they are the same as the ones on my Canadian Celica but I know they look darker when they are in RC bumper (more inside the bumper).

toayoztan":1aimxz4b said:
Looks good, I need to pick me up a set of the JDM turn signals, they are apparently darker orange than the USDM ones here.

Bryan

toayoztan

Is the candian the same USDM for turn signals (don't know if DOT here in US wanted them brighter orange)?

In any case then, I'll probably just keep and buff out my stockers!

Bryan

darthripley

looks super clean & pretty - nice shots :)

Bryan, the JDM & Euro bumper lights are more a subtle smoked amber where the US are the yukky loud orange.