Who went out in the snow tonite?

alltracman78

:rofl:

Ouch.

Yeah, I'm not really having much luck with these damn things lately.... :x
And I only have it at 12pis, tho it hit ~ 15 for a couple of sec back at home in Jan..........I dunno on these damn things.....

You're right on the mark Chris. I [think] I'm going to send in the original one. It's already got a 50t compressor.

I've also been thinking really hard about swapping that 91 engine ect into the GTS. It would be perfect. Only thing I'll need is your hood/front bumper cover Gary. How about it? Once you get the RC stuff hooked up.

Gary

Sure, why not? No shipping for you.
The problem is, it'll not be here soon.
I might have to go there and take care of it myself. :bangshead:

Gary

RIalltrac":35s48y6o said:
I'd sell ya my bumper if I could ever get my ass into gear and save up the loot to paint my rc bumper.
So do I. I'm sick of looking at it in my living room, unpainted, every day. :cry:

alltracman78

That's why I got a storage unit, so I wouldn't have to look at my parts all the time :D

I am debating if I want to do the swap in the gts. I guess I won't know for sure until I start it :p

That's what I need the bumper/hood for. I've already given up on the 93 :cry: , I simply don't have the $$$ to do it all.....

RIalltrac

Gary":hww9wkvq said:
RIalltrac":hww9wkvq said:
I'd sell ya my bumper if I could ever get my ass into gear and save up the loot to paint my rc bumper.
So do I. I'm sick of looking at it in my living room, unpainted, every day. :cry:

You got a bumper too? Gary your being sneaky, spill the beans what are you up to?

Gary

Yup in my living room right now begging to be on the car.
I think it gotta wait until the hood arrives. :cry:
You know who's sneaky? ....coughbriancough.....
He got some parts I want but I have no $$ now.

RIalltrac

Gary":19806q3y said:
Yup in my living room right now begging to be on the car.
I think it gotta wait until the hood arrives. :cry:
You know who's sneaky? ....coughbriancough.....
He got some parts I want but I have no $$ now.

Ya I know Brian has something up his sleeve, he had posted somewhere recently a couple of the goodies he has laying around. I still want his vpc/gcc, but like yourself I got no dough.