Where do these electrical connectors go on the st165

themusicman5

I'm just wondering what these two connectors go to. Someone took it apart and I put it back together.
#1 is done next to the battery
#2 is coming off the bunch that going to the alternator, A/C, etc.

I don't know if these is the right place for this topic, but please help. It is all stock that I know of and right now the lights don't work. Thanks for the help out there.

Attachments

• SAM_2350a.jpg
    SAM_2350a.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 1,765
  • SAM_2353a.jpg
    SAM_2353a.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 1,765

88gt4DE

fuse block get relocated ? looks like one of the plugs that went there ... 2nd is the factory oil pressure sender wire to the side of the head ...

themusicman5

I don't think that the fuses got moved around. The #1 one looks just like the one the connects to the fan in front. Where does the #2 connector go on the side of the head. Thanks for the help by the way.

88gt4DE

AHHHH , yeah prol suppose to go to the fan switch at bottom of radiator. Sometimes left unplugged to keep fans at full run like on mine since I have some sort of fan control issue ...

themusicman5

It looks just like the fan switch, but I already have another one for where the fan is. And yes the fan does turn on and run all the time.

88gt4DE

Hmmm ... got me curious now ... on that side of the car the only other plug I remember seeing that looked like that was the one over the alternator. but that has 3 wires ... hmmmm I need to go check my car and look around. Are both fans fully running key on ?

themusicman5

both fans come one with the key, so I don't think that it is for that. Also the lights work fine, so I don't believe that it is that. Also that other connector I can't find out where it goes. On the side of the head? but where? Thanks for the help. She runs great, after sitting for 8 years, but still is a bit dirty...