The greater St Louis area

zak062

Yea, I'm planing on leaving early like Truman because I can't make it an all day event. What route is everyone taking?

I haven't decided quite yet on my route. I was planning on taking 367 to 94. Problem is that 94 is just a 2 lane road so if you get stuck behind farm equipment it can suck. 367 to 270 to 370 to 94 is longer mileage but can be quicker imo because the traffic goes 70-75ish most of the time.

zak062

Is there an address for the meet? All I saw was it was route 370 and route 94. I do.t know that area at all so ill probably take 270 to 370 to 94.

I don't know of an address, so I'm going to take 94 to Blase Station Road and drive north till I find it lol. You could probably use as an addy, although that probably isn't it, if you take 94 to Blase then you should drive past it going to the addy below.

6245 Mo-V
St Charles, MO 63301

***EDIT***

Found the real Address....the top left of the flyer has the marina name...sneaky place to put it. Address is

Polestar Marina
(636) 250-3008
6171 Highway V
Saint Charles, MO 63301

zak062

CMS-GT4":1sxmcwpe said:
BTW: What happend to zak062?

Sorry guys, its a long story. But basically, I had to deal with a lot of gf crap ethat morning and then got called in to work. Being a Boilermakers can suck. I got called in to granite city for night shift, had to get some sleep.

CMS-GT4

Once my camber bolts get here I can get an alignment then we should go for a cruise. Maybe early next month up river road. Who is up for it?

CMS-GT4

We are starting to organize local toyota meets. There is also the drag strip and autox coming up.

CMS-GT4

So once I get on the road again, lets get some sort of gathering together. I may be my last chance for a while since my baby will be born soon.

Redrkt01

I've just pulled my ST162 out of the garage after a long nap. She still needs some body work, but might be able to make it to a get together.

CMS-GT4

Cool, you know any other decent roads around here other than the River Road. A river road cruise is nice, but I need a little more twist in my driving experience.

CMS-GT4

The first one is about 30 minutes away. Its not the river road, but it might be worth investigating.

For the second one, I have heard about those. At least a couple hours away. I hear they are fairly decent. I might have to make a day trip out of it. I miss living 40 minutes or so from the Tail of the Dragon.

Redrkt01

Not that I'm biased or anything, but the Missouri side is better. Heading west or southwest out of STL and the Mississippi river valley you'll start to encounter the Ozark foothills. These hills are what is left of the oldest mountain range in North America. It's a lot of fun and very scenic. Although Illinois is where you live and is easy to access it doesn't really give you much in the way twist or elevation change. Google Missouri and you'll find a lot of options.