ST205 Super Strut

Nooobie Here.

My front struts on my 94 GT4 WRC are blown. They have Tein springs with factory super struts on it and looking to replace them.

New struts will cost me 1K ordered from fensport and thats only the fronts. Does anyone know where i can get replacements here in the US?

Or does anyone know if this brand KSPORT is any good? Which is found on vividracing?
http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/adva ... rt&x=0&y=0

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks

~CDUB~

st205 suspension is big money. Chances are you also need to replace your lower arm#1 and fig 8 Links as they usually wear out long before the struts will.(1300 to replace those 2 items on both sides)

Pretty much all parts have to come from the UK, japan, or Australia (uk being the cheapest for new and japan is usually good for used parts)

My st205 came with bilstein's which also make a susperstrut replacement but I called them with the numbers on my current struts and they quoted me 1700pounds for a replacement set. (they also need special springs (smaller diameter) and dont come with upper mounts (can use factory mounts though)

I've gone through 2 sets of the K-sports on my st185 they are decent build quality but they only seem to last between 40-60xxxkms (which is what most performance coil-over kits last) They are also VERY stiff and will make any weak points in the rest of your suspension pop up very quickly! Like I said These are on my st185 but I'm on a different GT-4 forum and seems everybody feel the same about the 205 version. If you get these people wont like riding in your car as they feel every bump and crack in the road. They really are a performance orientated setup and not ideal for daily driving and since your asking about oem stuff i assume that its not a track car to begin with and that your only considering it because they are cheap in price.

Sal

I have the front shocks with stock springs. Less then 80 thousand kms on them for sure. They came off a 96 st205.

I can sell and ship to you if you'd like!

Sal

They are just sitting around. PM your address and a reasonable price and i'll check shipping for you.

Sal":1uu48du8 said:
They are just sitting around. PM your address and a reasonable price and i'll check shipping for you.

114 Forest Crescent S.E.
Calgary Alberta
T2A-5A9

what do you have on your celica now?

Sal

I'm rocking TRD rollovers. I can check shipping tomorrow or Thursday and will pm you shipping quote.