Address:
Pacific Raceways
31001 144th Avenue Southeast,
Kent, WA 98042-4601
(253) 639-5927
pacificraceways.com
unopened toy, or $5

TOYS FOR TOTS

YEP. THAT’S RIGHT! SUNDAY DEC. 4th 12:00pm AT PACIFIC RACEWAYS( http://www.pacificraceways.com ). DROP OFF TOYS AND ENJOY THE PEOPLE AND CARS. LAST YEAR WAS AT THE EXTREME. OVER 1300 CARS. LOTS OF FUN, AND LOTS OF TOYS. WANNA MAKE THIS EVENT SO LARGE WE WILL HAVE TO HAVE THE TACOMA DOME IN A FEW YEARS. LOOKS LIKE IT’S GETTING THERE SO LETS GET IT GOING!!!
This is going to be another BIG ONE. I want to see everybody there. I mean everybody. This is for the CHILDREN that are less fortunate. I don’t care what you bring, a hot wheel or a stuffed animal. Just an unopened toy. This will show the community that People DO CARE. This will be an open forum event. I will post on other forums. Feel free to post on others also. YOU NEED TO BE AT THIS ONE! LETS MAKE SOME KIDS HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!
http://www.nwtoyrun.com
Is up but still being worked on.
I HOPE TO SEE EVERYBODY , I MEAN EVERYBODY who has ever looked at this page to attend. As you can tell last years was AWESOME and this years will be better!!!!!!!!! This will be on a Sunday and even in the after noon so NO EXCUSES! HA HA HA!!!!
The last few years we have been meeting up and driving as together as we could. Proved to be very difficult and time consuming. This year you can do one of two things, meet as your own groups and roll up together ( most do this already) or just show up. Either way you will be part of history. See you there!

kettlman

Here is what last years looked like!!!!!!
16643_1118899067605_1680888536_242149_2311796_n.jpg

sammyw

[rant] Seriously December 4th, I swear whoever plans all the all-trac/toyota events consults my universities academic calendar and goes "ohh finals start December 5th then we should have a meet on the 4th." Every single time there is another meet I get all excited then I see the date and I can't go because I have an exam literally the next day and usually early in the morning. For instance, I have an 8am probability final on the 5th so :( so I will not be going. Or if not that it is right before the quarter starts when I have a million things to do. I hate you all... [/rant]

Maybe next year...

sentraman

I would just show up... I mean its the beginning part of the day anyways. Go home earlier and study or do whatever

Definitely! I'd say let's make it an 'everyone' 8) cruise OTOC, Sonic peeps, OPTion5, whoever! We can organize a meet n' roll closer to the date

basik206

im down to show love! but its my first time to the meet. Never seen an alltrac besides mines yet so i hopefully can take pics with other alltrac owners! and is it toyotas only?

Welcome Basik! Always cool to get another AllTrac owner in the NW. No, there will be a little of everything at this meet....and I mean EVERYTHING haha. Up until the last ToyRun, I was tge same way having never seen an AllTrac in person. Should be a good time!

93cc

basik206":autazifq said:
im down to show love! but its my first time to the meet. Never seen an alltrac besides mines yet so i hopefully can take pics with other alltrac owners! and is it toyotas only?

Hope to see you there... and there will be all kinds of car and trucks there!

187flatliner

devin....yea i think we are working on setting up a meet and cruise for this event......i know id like to get up there again......will have to find a good meeting spot for everyone this time tho........and devin....dont be late!

sammyw

sentraman":2h0c248o said:
I would just show up... I mean its the beginning part of the day anyways. Go home earlier and study or do whatever

I wish but with driving down and back up would make it an all day thing. And this is not a class that I can blow off studying for. Unless someone is planning a meet during winter break, Dec 9th - Jan 2nd then I probably won't be going to any meets until summer because I have an actuarial exam spring break.

sentraman

sammyw":1xvwo69t said:
sentraman":1xvwo69t said:

I wish but with driving down and back up would make it an all day thing. And this is not a class that I can blow off studying for. Unless someone is planning a meet during winter break, Dec 9th - Jan 2nd then I probably won't be going to any meets until summer because I have an actuarial exam spring break.

I tell your dad all the time about meets lol

187flatliner":1n7g1qtc said:
devin....yea i think we are working on setting up a meet and cruise for this event......i know id like to get up there again......will have to find a good meeting spot for everyone this time tho........and devin....dont be late!

Haha, you gotta let that go (Fast Five quote...) Yeah, that would be great. I've already been getting a lot of interest in an all Oregon/S. Wash caravan. I've been telling everyone we'd meet up at Jantzen Beach, just like last year. I'm thinking of making a FB Event for it, that way we can have OTOC, OPTion5, Toyota Syndicate, Sonic buddy's etc all be invited to one place, as well as any other people we know. I'm more thinking a community, Oregon thing than a Toyota/Celica deal. How legit would it be to have 60 tuners rolling together up I-5!? :smokes:

***I might be out of town for that weekend unfortunately :doh: I'm supposed to be part of a pit crew for the 25 Hours of Thunderhill Enduro race in California. Still up in the air, but definitely wanting to make the ToyRun this year!

187flatliner

yeah 60 would be the shit.......im actually gonna make a few post on craigslist about it a few days before.....

yeah i think jantzen beach would be awsome but there a rest area just after the i-5 / 205 merge thats a little small but it works for everyone who comes from oregon on the different highways..

you better cancel on that pit crew shit....quit dreaming....lol

kettlman

WOW, 1 week left. I want to THANK Pacific Raceways for letting us use their facility and all the work they put into this event. Toyota of Kirkland, Lexus of Bellevue for all the support and the treats they bring. PSTOC for their die hard support of this event. NW Auto Events for supplying the nwtoyrun stickers. And ALL of you for showing up to support the CHILDREN for this event.
I will have some important information to share for the growth of future events this year. So please everyone have a great time and enjoy yourselves. Can't wait to see you all! And please visit the Facebook page and show your support https://www.facebook.com/events/186873294720681/