Fall Meet, Elkton, MD - 11/6

97JZA80

Dan...just roughly based on the member map..thats roughly 150 miles north for Tim, I think a little further for Willie. I wouldnt take it off the list, but may need to pick a more equal meeting location. Considering Willies furthest South and Celi I think is furthest East...that probably puts you in the York--->Lancaster area in terms of a good equal spot. :shrug: I could be wrong ...the power of beer may overcome all...

I think if we get more of the MD guys, like last time, they'd probably appreciate that.

Know of anything decent in that area...anyone?

Looks like there is a york reservoir with some surrounding state parks/lakes. And a sonic within 10 miles... :lol:

All...keep any ideas coming...

LegacyofDan

in reality i am down for whatever, and yeah like i said felt a bit too north in hindsight. but it is all good.

i live further south now anyway.

hmm let me gaze at some maps more, i will find something...may have to be something i have never been to, but still let me see what i can find :)

and the sonic you refer to sorta sucks, i am not a big fan of Lancaster city. there is not much of any interest there. farm land and inner city bits.
but technically it would work.

Edit:
i am having terrible luck, everything i find sorta sucks. :(
help :notworthy:

LegacyofDan

actually how about maybe a beach meet?

somewhere on Delaware/maryland shore?

that or we can just do french creek sonic meet round 6 lol

scuba

Im down for a beach meet. I would just really appreciate it if I didnt have to drive over 100 miles to meet up. That's a bit far of a drive just to hang out. Just my $.02 atleast if we do a beach meet, it'll be easier to convince the gf to come along for that long of a drive.

Just Sayin :shrug:

97JZA80

Its a great idea, especially if the weather cooperates. But you definetely got members going over 100 miles. Those members would need to chime in and share what they think.

LegacyofDan

yeah i am trying to go something more south and something interesting...and yeah for a beach meet i will be going over 100 miles as well...

or we can just do a hooters/sonic/red robin etc meet that is like half way between the MD and PA guys, rob and mike and are already basically in the half way mark lol

88gt4DE

We have all those fairly close by , sonic in elkton MD , Red robin right up street from me in Newark DE , Hooters in New Castle DE on Rt 13 ....

88gt4DE

geeezzz easy for Mike ... prol 10 min drive .... :p prol 20 25 for me ... Mike's in charge of park and cruise route ... :smokes: You like how I just appointed him ? 8)

LegacyofDan

lol i love it, less stress for me.

so is this good for you other guys? Steve? Eric? Tim? Flor? ..and i will have to text willie lol...and lamont is right down the road from me, so i wont accept no from him lol

celi_wabbit

LegacyofDan":1593985p said:

so is this good for you other guys? Steve? Eric? Tim? Flor? ..and i will have to text willie lol...and lamont is right down the road from me, so i wont accept no from him lol

looks good to me...

Lamont

LegacyofDan":32fplkav said:

:rofl: I guess I'm in, since I can't say no :lol: :lol:

97JZA80

totally weak...no new scenery...lol

looks like its very equal for the furthest 2 members tho...

Dan Ive been back down that one way before not much back that way..I got another idea tho. We could drive over to connowingo dam, some nice back roads go that way along the water. There is a ton of parking at the dam and its usually not busy, plenty of opportunity for photos...

http://ian.umces.edu/imagelibrary/album ... t_0590.jpg

LegacyofDan

alright well you decide where we do the cruise and photo op section of the meet.
doesn't phase me, so the neato damn it is :)

but is the sonic a good meet up place then mike?