Joe Pearlstein Memorial Bear Mountain Meet NY Sat 10-22

GMan

OFFICIAL: 2011 Joe Pearlstein Memorial Bear Mountain Meet - SATURDAY, October 22 2011
SATURDAY, October 22nd 2011

What: The Joe Pearlstein Memorial Bear Mountain MR2/Celica All-Trac Meet 2011 (Official WebSite: North East MR2 | Bear Mtn 2011 )
When: Saturday, 22 October 2011. Meet at the starting point @ 9am SHARP!
Where: Sheraton Crossroads - Mahwah NJ (1 International Boulevard - Mahwah, New Jersey 07495) -- 40 minutes from NYC
Who is invited?
Anyone who is in an MR2 or Celica AllTrac! All participants must be in an MR2 or Alltrac for the scenic drive portion of the event. Due to the anticipated turnout, we can not allow other platforms to join the groups or park in the Show & Shine lot. This will be STRICTLY enforced. With 100+ cars, it becomes very difficult to organize various platforms.

More info & sign up....

need to login/Register
http://www.mr2oc.com/showthread.php?p=4 ... ost4799091

Regards;
--------------------------------

mike325ci

Thanks for posting, GMan.

I've been a bit out of the loop, but I *will* be going to this meet. I always make it a point to make this one event even if I don't make anything else... :)

My car is running well, and will be bringing it again. I'm also signed up as a sponsor to promote my new website/business (http://Kabiela.com - Automotive Group Buying) so I'll probably have a table set up at the Show & Shine area.

Hope to see you there~

88gt4DE

I would totally come out after driving the car all the way to CT for the last meet 8) However .. Talladega awaits this weekend :smokes:

GMan

It was a Great Meet. I'll try and post some pics.
3 ST85's 1 ST165 and a few other cool cars showed.

Spirited driving !

Look forward to Next year !

Regards;
-----------------------------------------

97JZA80

Thats great, I'd like to hit this one year. Maybe this could be the Northeast Fall meet next year. Def link up some pics if you can.

GMan

Yah Not sure what The NSX was doing there ? :) (Well RWD & Mid engine, spiritual Cousin ? :)
There was one Supra as well TT....

Moslty MR@, Mj2, a few Mk1,s and a few MRs as well.

Good meet for those thinking of going Next year.
Maybe More AT' s will show...

Regards;
---------------------------