Where to buy a Intercooler fan

Shaggz00

I know this was on the old site, but now that its gone I cant look back and see who manufactured it. I remember reading about a 9" fan that could be mounted in the intercooler. What was that company?
I want to mount it on my 165, with a little modding I think I can get it to fit in front of it. in that case, I need a pusher right?

Mad1

Hi,

I have just bought a a 10", 2.5" deep universal fan from www.jegs.com it fits perfect and comes with mounting clip which I think I can use also and it rated at 1000cfm

A

Anonymous

Wondering if you guys actually have experience with atsracing? I ordered a fan about a week ago and sent payment via paypal and havent heard a word about the package yet.

busdriver

Sorry to bring up this old thread, but I had a question on how the intercooler fan is wired in. Does most everyone just have it running whenever the car is on, or do you have switch in the cabin? I don't suppose there is really a wrong way as long as it is pushing air into the intercooler, but I would like to know if there is a best way. Thanks.

Plex

Depends on if you wanna flip a switch every time and remember to flip it off... personally I'd have it hooked up to my turbo timer, so it'd shut off with the car, not with all the electronics...

Even without hooking it up to yuor turbo timer or wahtever, I'd still hook it up to run when the car is on, because I wouldn't want to run the risk of it killing my battery if I forgot to flip the switch..