Tail of the Dragon Fall mini-meet October 23-24

vip09

Nitro_Alltrac":8dzyj2cv said:
What's the deal with putting the Trac back to stock? Just curious.

Going to sell it. It will be easier to sell with a good stock engine and working a/c and heat.

Nitro_Alltrac

Makes sense. Hate to see you sell it though. It's been nice having on the meets!

Hopefully everything works out and we see you in the spring! :D

vip09

I want to go fast and the Alltrac just isn't the right platform for me. The setup in my Alltrac should run 10's in an MR2 shell.

I'll probably make the dragon meet in spring but I'll probably be in either an MR2 Spyder or my 7th gen again.

Nitro_Alltrac

Ok, were down to a little over a week. I've got a pretty good idea of who isn't going to be able to make. Who here is about 90% sure that you're coming? I'm trying to get an idea of how many we're going to have.

Nitro_Alltrac

Right now the forecast for Robbinsville is showing 30% change for "few showers". I'm thinking, right now anyway, if it does rain it will be early. I'm going to continue to watch though. Hope to see you there Josh. I'm coming in Friday. Should be there around noon to 1:00 PM.

speedtrec91

hi my name is brandon, I am wanting to meet up with you guys I was just wondering when and where you guys will meet up on sat morning. just dont want to get up there and not be able to find anyone. I have lot of questions its my first alltrec and its not in the best condition. thanks

CMS-GT4

Nitro Moved to Texas and I moved to St Louis. So if you want to organize something you should make a new meet thread. There are a handful of alltracs that have popped up in Knoxville, Maryville, and Chatty since I moved. You might be able to get some of them together.

speedtrec91

any one realize the title says the 23-24th and were meeting saturday the 22nd.
If there is any one on that can let me know more exact times and dates then i will go but im driving from chattanooga so i hope to hear from you soon. Thanks

CMS-GT4

That meet was in 2009. There is not a meet going on right now. The only planned meet in next year in the spring.