Farewell

timmey

Hello Alltrac community,

As many of you have experienced, I have had a significant amount of money stolen from me by the owner of this forum, Robert Pina and his now (apparently) extinct 935motorsports. After over a year of being promised a refund of my nearly $300, no one on his 'refund list' received refunds including myself and the forum named "935 Motorsports" under "Vendor Row" is now deleted, strengthening my fears that Robert is a snide thief and intends for people to forget and never return any money he never deserved.

All of these people caught in Robert's trap were like me and thought it would be nice to help out the little guy and owner of their car forum vs some big box store, and it's sad to say we were all extremely wrong. This gives small/family business a bad name, and I feel it is a tragedy that so many people will think twice about thinking about local/small/family companies as I will. I will remember this betrayal and mistake for the rest of my life now, and I hope Robert feels good about himself for that. This sort of behavior has poisoned the well for me, and I feel many others.

Like I say, I am not alone, I spoke with several people that have lost $1,200+ to this 'person'. Several of these people I have spoken with are creating a joint class action lawsuit against Robert in the State of California. Feel free to contact me about joining our lawsuit at tim - at - elementspace - dot - com.

Although I will forfeit a valuable resource and many friends/acquaintances leaving this forum, I can no longer morally be part of this and continue to support a person that has brought such financial loss, betrayal and anger to so many people who never deserved such treatment and felt they were doing good. I feel I am taking the higher ground in this move and that in the end Robert will get what he deserves.

Lastly: I wish Robert will change his ways and seek forgiveness for the pain he has caused others. Has a lot of reflection to do as a person, if there is anything left in there.

All the best to you all,

Timmey

timmey

Well, if Robert doesn't own the forum anymore I'm not really achieving anything be leaving here. I didn't hear about this until now, though.

This news actually bothers me more seeing this means Robert has received more money from the sale of the forum and still hasn't paid anyone...sigh.

I guess this means you guys are stuck with me further. To be clear I don't have any issues with the people on this forum, just Robert who is now gone..

Cheers!

Timmey

athousandleaves

Yeah man, don't go Robert sold the forum to someone else.

I kinda feel like the forum is getting back on its feet again after taking a quiet summer too... :shrug: