clutch

celi_wabbit

I was looking at ebay for clutch's and I was wondering if anyone bought or had experience on either XTD or F1 Racing they are selling there? Any input would be great.

klue

concealer404":hk2zgf83 said:
They make cool noises when they explode.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :notworthy:

He is speaking from experience, and common sense. Don't by an ebay clutch
Ive got a few if you need

celi_wabbit

Thanks for all the help... I ordered a 6 AN, hope it's not too small. I really did not want the ten bc it's just too big IMHO.

ALLensTRAC

celi_wabbit":2z3vxwku said:
Thanks for all the help... I ordered a 6 AN, hope it's not too small. I really did not want the ten bc it's just too big IMHO.

You posted in the wrong thread lol. Now thats funny. Anyways I am not going to run the AN-10's that I have as they were ordered with my engine oil cooler fittings which are AN-10. I'm using AN-8 for the trans. AN-6 should be fine :)

celi_wabbit

ALLensTRAC":207xjk6k said:
celi_wabbit":207xjk6k said:

You posted in the wrong thread lol. Now thats funny. Anyways I am not going to run the AN-10's that I have as they were ordered with my engine oil cooler fittings which are AN-10. I'm using AN-8 for the trans. AN-6 should be fine :)
he! he! he! my bad... it mentioned clutch and just assumed that it was the link for my question on transmission.