NW TOYRUN 2011

OTOC

Oregon people we have a place to meet up.

GEE CREEK REST STOP
Mile Post 11
I-5 Northbound
Vancouver, WA 98660

DEC 4TH

TIME WILL BE 9AM!!!!!....WE'LL LEAVE NO LATER THAN 9:15AM

kettlman

Remember to make sure you have your toy to show at the front entrance in order to make the line flow good this year. The easier we make it for Pacific Raceway the more they will support this event. And PLEASE be respectful of their property and everybody else. I would also like to thank www.ticketgangsta.com for helping the future of NW TOYRUN in incorporating to build this event larger. See you all Sunday!!!!!

basik206

I guess i wont be able to make it to this years toy run. my coworker got fired and i was called to fill his position tomorrow :cry: . hopefully i can take 2 hours break to just check it out for a bit then leave. was really hoping to see other alltrac around me. never got to see one yet take pictures of other awd celicas.

Anoo21

Sad shoot i have a st165 and would love to see a st185 hope you make it. Im meeting with others at the old auburn supermall walmart parking lot.

kettlman

THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING!!!!!!!!!!!! Was a spectacular year!!!!!

Want to thank Pacific Raceways www.pacificraceways.com

for all there support on helping volunteering there time, and letting us use there facilities!!

Lexus of Bellevue www.lexusofbellevue.com

,Toyota of Kirkland www.toyotaofkirkland.com

, Ticket Gangsta www.ticketgangsta.com

, Driven Products www.go2dp.com

, Puget Sound Toyota Owners Club www.pstoc.org

, Bremerton Sports Car Club www.bscc.net

, and NWAuto Events www.nwautoevents.com

. Without ALL OF YOU, THIS COULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU AGAIN. SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!!!

Here is the totals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6100 TOYS!!!!!! 700+ STOCKING STUFFER'S (hot wheels, small stuffed animals, books, ect.) totaling to $109,500 worth.
PLUS A GOOD $4500 IN MONEY!!!!!
SO $114,000 RAISED THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That means because of ALL OF US 3,500 children will have some kind of Christmas this year!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU ALL SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

please share your photo and video links on https://www.facebook...NorthWestToyRun so we all can see them, thank you.