My 93AllTrac Project

93cc

well my turbo bit the dust... not to surprising as hard as I was making it work 8)

so now time to make some real HP... probably going with a GT37x and around 450 HP 8)

Mak5603

93cc":22k6ppej said:
well my turbo bit the dust... not to surprising as hard as I making it work 8)

so now time to make some real HP... probably going with a GT37x and around 450 HP 8)

I CANNOT wait for this setup! Or whatever setup you end up going with. :notworthy:

Let me know if you need any help with anything. I want to go for a ride when it's done. 8)

Terracar

HELL TO THE F YEAH!

Time for your car to truly show what it has got. GT37x? Yummy!

If you need a hand with anything or just want someone to drool on your paint... I am your guy.

I can't wait to see what this thing will do with something bigger than the hair dryer on it. :)

-Terracar

93cc

Hotrodhendrix":1jcueo71 said:
I love the cover idea with the hidden battery. :smokes:

Thanks!

GT3076R .63 A/R is on the way... hopefully it will be going in the week of Sept 19th

Landon

ah this is gonna be good. what time approx do you think it'll will take to be up and running and tuned?

l0ch0w

If you dont mind I think I may be copying your rear seat modifications... that is beyond cool! Especially cuz unless you are 7 years old or a tiny japanese chick there aint no way you will fit back there...

93cc

l0ch0w":1xh2a91q said:
If you dont mind I think I may be copying your rear seat modifications... that is beyond cool! Especially cuz unless you are 7 years old or a tiny japanese chick there aint no way you will fit back there...

No problem, Go For It! You just have to post pix

93cc

Here are a couple of sneak peeks of the new turbo setup, new radiator, ceramic coated manifold and downpipe and upgraded meth to pressure fitting so I can run 100% meth... Dyno results tomorrow or Friday, stay tuned

10479993_350456588441457_158858552217447929_n.jpg

10360535_350456648441451_1789107846574216876_n.jpg

pintoBC_3sgte

WOW! Looks awesome!!! Post up a vid of your dyno runs :D hope you can make it out to next years ogopogo so I can see this beast again!

93cc

Landon

looks really good don. those are some pretty impressive numbers and a good power curve. what boost is that running at? i'll hopefully making it up to some meets after awhile. something in the spring prolly. love to hear it at least!

concealer404

Nice!!!! :D I bet she's a riot. :)

Question though... and this may be a bit n00b, but any idea how/why you're losing almost 150ftlbs between 4500-redline? I fight a similar issue on one of my cars, but never really thought that the 3sgte might have the same problems, since it seems to flow a TON better than my other motor.

93cc

concealer404":244sjj3f said:
Nice!!!! :D I bet she's a riot. :)

Question though... and this may be a bit n00b, but any idea how/why you're losing almost 150ftlbs between 4500-redline? I fight a similar issue on one of my cars, but never really thought that the 3sgte might have the same problems, since it seems to flow a TON better than my other motor.

I dont know, maybe Jason can weigh in

93cc

also these numbers were made on 50/50 meth. It's looking like we could 32ish PSI on 100% meth and be about 450/475...