Been gone for a bit n now daily driver-less

Wicked Toys

Haven't been able to keep up with the boards for awhile due to overwhelming work load. And after last night of another long day at work. Didn't make it home.

Was on rt40 just trying to get into a left turn lane, caught some divet in the road and front end immediately shot towards a median wall. Tried to correct n save it (rainy wet roads didn't help), ending up bouncing off a co-worker behind me and slamming front first into the median wall between 45-50mph. Car I feel is 99.9% Totalled due to much of the front end is gone n clear frame damage.

Was a great car, bought stock in 08 with 33k and ended with a healthy tuned 95k. Conquered four Tennessee dragon trips n always felt safe in the snow. Already looking at an STI for replacement.

Will take pics today.

And depending on the outcome of finances and what insurances tries to do. If I have to sell the Trac in order to help fund new vehicle it will be done. But that's too far away to determine. Great way to end 2011.

Wicked Toys

As for my coworker, I simply just tapped his rear driver-side door and he was fine otherwise. Thankfully for me, the car did what it was suppose to and I only suffered a concussion and sore body parts. Still waiting to hear from insurance company for totaled confirmation but believe it is.

Appreciate the wishes, I found a 2nd owner 32k STI for 20k that I'm hoping to be a new owner of as soon as the insurance company tells me of total status. Don't want to buy a new car and my WRX somehow not end up being totaled.

DSCN0756.jpg

DSCN0757.jpg

DSCN0758.jpg

DSCN0759.jpg

DSCN0760.jpg

DSCN0764.jpg

Wicked Toys

Thanks.

And as of today, My Alltrac has been sold. Tried just to be patient, get some spare funds together and finally come back to the car. But life created too many obstacles each year and just had to make a logical choice and let it go to someone who can honor it and have their own vision.

Appreciate the Toyota Community since 2000 with my 91 GT days and 04 since being on this forum.

To all whom I have meet, I thank you for any knowledge that has been given. It's been great times and hope to continue them in the future.

-Kevin