MARCH 12TH MEET COLT STATE PARK, BRISTOL, RI

presure2

hey fellas, having another get together on the 12th of march @ colt state park again, prolly around 2pm this time..pretty much the same deal as before, come on down and have some fun! everyone is welcome, even the camry alltrac from last time...lmao :smokes: hope to see some of ya there!

RIalltrac

cool, I like it when meets are under an hour away, but march 12th is my mothers birthday. I'll see what I can pull off.

Bori

Damn, too bad i don't have my alltrac anymore. I would def. go if i buy another alltrac by then.

MoralWarfare

alltracman78":1y5irzjl said:
Man, I wish I could come and tear the grass up again, but I don't think I'll be home for that..... :(
damn! but I missed it the first time!

Guys, I'll be brining a grill and my 85 Scirocco (not toyota, but shhhh) so bring some meat or chips or drink or whatever. I'll be there around 1:30, so show up any time :)

RIalltrac

Bori":1s1iisoz said:
Damn, too bad i don't have my alltrac anymore. I would def. go if i buy another alltrac by then.

I'm probably going to feel stupid asking this, but what happened to your AT? I dont recall reading anything about you crashing or selling it.

Bori

yep, i knew it had some rust but when i removed the rug :shock:

I figure it's not worth fixing (money)

I could probably buy an alltrac already good for the money i would spend fixing it.

GMan

I'll see if I can make it, at least in the Camry.
It goes very well in snow. Does not have
enough power to get into trouble.

I miss the Celica, Good to do some power
slides and doughnuts in. :)

How is the 205 look alike doing ?

Regards;
-----------------------

RIalltrac

I've decided I will be there, got any 2's making the trip this time around? Promise I wont leave early this time either :D Marlon that would be a hell of a drive, but as I always say the more the merrier

presure2

marlon, i also have a buddy coming up from NJ, he's a friend frlom 6gc.net, maybe i could hook you up with him and you can cruise up together?

MoralWarfare

we'll have to organize a meet that is closer for people in NJ and stuff. I've got one in the works with another mod at celicatech, so that shoulb e coming up in a month or so :).

You know you wanna come Marlon 8)

RIalltrac

If it keeps snowing like this here this meet is going to be a very cold one, any possible plans for rescheduling? I personally dont care, but I know others will be less likely to show in crappy conditions.

RIalltrac

Gary":1pre3eis said:
Look like it's going to snow. :cry:
And I still have my summer tires on the car. :shoots:

ha, I was gonna put mine on, so the car didnt look like crap. My guess is that this meet might get pushed back. How many storms we got on tap this week like 2-3?