Home of the 10 Sec/210 mph mile AllTrac

aus jd 2703

hey pat i have a couple of hopefully quick questions.
how does the half size rad cope? do you ever take long hard sessions such as a mountain run or circuit racing? also what are your hottest ambient temps?
and what coils on plug are you running as they fit perfectly?
very different turbo set up compared to the usual configuration, the engine damper is a nice touch also

aus jd 2703":3s51x7aj said:
hey pat i have a couple of hopefully quick questions.
how does the half size rad cope? do you ever take long hard sessions such as a mountain run or circuit racing? also what are your hottest ambient temps?
and what coils on plug are you running as they fit perfectly?
very different turbo set up compared to the usual configuration, the engine damper is a nice touch also

Been a little busy, havent looked at the all-truck in a few months.
The half Rad runs great, I have a swirl pot on mine & temps run about 180 deg F all day long, had to take out the 170 deg thermostat for it to warm up....there are also a couple 600 awhp evo's with the 1/2 rad with a/c running around down here.
I run the GSXR bike coils...good for 14000 rpms & quick recovery
I need to make a damper for the drivers side also and a few other changes are in the works :wink:

scuba

Does anyone know where I can see more pictures of pats car? The website link on the first page retrieves a 404 error, and the post that hosts the pictures are now voided out.

Any help with finding more pictures of Pats setup, or even mods list would be greatly appreciated so I do not have to pm and bother Pat.

Pat if you read this and can help with a link to a site where you have pictures that would be awesome. Also, you have a Gorgeous car = Sex on wheels! :D

GT4times2

scuba":22tgld9n said:
Does anyone know where I can see more pictures of pats car? The website link on the first page retrieves a 404 error, and the post that hosts the pictures are now voided out.

Any help with finding more pictures of Pats setup, or even mods list would be greatly appreciated so I do not have to pm and bother Pat.

Pat if you read this and can help with a link to a site where you have pictures that would be awesome. Also, you have a Gorgeous car = Sex on wheels! :D

I posted some pics that I took on page 16.

gearhead313

3rd gear pull??

Sounds smooth.. quality ignition mapping. You think it would stay together taking the fuel up to the 12-12.2:1 area? (what fuel are you running also?)

dragstang86":12chype4 said:
what turbo is on this car?
Billet 7175

gearhead313":12chype4 said:
3rd gear pull??

Sounds smooth.. quality ignition mapping. You think it would stay together taking the fuel up to the 12-12.2:1 area? (what fuel are you running also?)
3rd gear, but it is longer than stock....this was the 3rd pull @ 39psi made 2 more cleaner passes...video batt. died...the motor likes the afr where its at, besides below 12:0 gives me a little room when I hit 50psi....wont go past 40 have to change wg spring

turbo4wd

alltrac101":2tds6bgt said:
besides below 12:0 gives me a little room when I hit 50psi....

I LOL'd at how casual you stated that.. but then again I'm not surprised because I know it'll happen.. haha

lucassanabria

Hi Pat! your Celica it's in my opinion, the best ST185 in the world!!!! It's amazing the look and the entire work you made in your car.

Is there a website where you find all the information and the changes you made to your car? (Specs, pieces, etc)

How do you strenght the 3SGTE block to handle that power? (900AWHP)!!!

Do you have pictures of the entire build process??

Thanks!!! 're the best!!

scuba

Pat you have a sick Celica, there's not doubt about that; however, I was curious if you happen to have your mods/specs list posted on the internet anywhere, and perhaps the pictures to go with them? Every link that I have found (besides the youtube videos) leads to a 404 error, or little picture absent from photobucket box.

Perhaps, I didnt look in the right place, or I didnt use the right search keywords to find them if they are out there. Either way, if you, or one of your buds wouldnt mind pointing me in the right direction that would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

lucassanabria

scuba":3aeiodpo said:
Pat you have a sick Celica, there's not doubt about that; however, I was curious if you happen to have your mods/specs list posted on the internet anywhere, and perhaps the pictures to go with them? Every link that I have found (besides the youtube videos) leads to a 404 error, or little picture absent from photobucket box.

Perhaps, I didnt look in the right place, or I didnt use the right search keywords to find them if they are out there. Either way, if you, or one of your buds wouldnt mind pointing me in the right direction that would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

That's right!!!

GT4times2

scuba":1sn4n9wi said:

Thanks.

There should be a list online. I think there was a link on this thread IIRC. Not hating on Pat (we're cool buds), but there are other interesting and more "affordable" set ups being built on the forum that can lead to nice results (tjdouble07's ST185, BayAreaAT's ST185, Sleeper's ST165, Klas' ST165 to name a few).

I don't know what your goals are, but take a gradual approach building an Alltrac (most cars for that matter). There MR2 forums have interesting engine builds and projects too. Just throwing it out there. Again, before people come here starting anything stupid, I'm just giving him options. We all have different goals and budgets. Don't break the bank, unless you have deep pockets.